Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

delcecchi

Bets

16 posts in this topic

I said barry would pardon her.  He won't have to after all.  So I owe two 50 buck donations to ronald mcdonald house of the bettors preference.  Let me know which ones and I will send them off.  I was insufficiently cynical. 

tacklejunkie likes this

I knew what I was letting myself in for, hence the rmh designation.

You can use the link that bobby posted to donate my winnings too Del. :) 

18 hours ago, delcecchi said:

I was insufficiently cynical. 

Were have you been for the last 20 years? The Clinton's believe they are above the law because they are above the law. I thought, at the most, the FBI might recommend an indictment but that would be as far as it goes.

If it's any consolation, your money is going to a good charity;).

I had to send $1000 to a charity because I bet someone Trump wouldn't be the nominee and would fade out quickly:cry:

So no more betting for me for a while

Edited by tacklejunkie
upnorth likes this

Bizarre that those that our would be leaders are held to such a low standard of abiding by the laws of the country, when they should be held to a much higher standard than the rest of us.  

Truly a sad day for the US when the FBI literally turns a blind eye to obvious infractions pertaining to National Security.

AP fact check

They should be held to the same standard.   

The part of the law that talks about knowingly and intentionally is basically the out for anyone that can afford the lawyers and/or wields the power.

Well, unless you're sending classified info to wikileaks.  That's tough to argue about intention.

Edited by bobbymalone

Thank you for supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities, Upper Midwest. Our mission is to create, find and support programs that provide a caring community for families with seriously ill children. The families we support face uphill battles. Having a seriously ill child poses emotional and financial challenges most of us can’t imagine. Our families truly appreciate your concern. We are grateful for your generosity and hope you will take pride in the significant difference your contribution has made.

Below is a summary of the transaction for your reference. A tax receipt will also be sent in the mail:

Gift Information:

Amount: $ 100.00
Designation: General Operating Fund

As you requested, this gift will remain anonymous.

Summary:

Total: $100.00
Date: 7/25/2016

Speaking of bets, anyone wanna bet that Trump backs out of any debates with HillDawg?

;)

5 minutes ago, Duffman said:

Speaking of bets, anyone wanna bet that Trump backs out of any debates with HillDawg?

;)

Or she does with he. ;)

On 7/27/2016 at 10:47 AM, leech~~ said:

Or she does with he. ;)

Oh, I'll take that bet all day.   Hilldo won't back out of a debate with Donald.   Barring acts of your god and/or terrorist attacks.

On 7/25/2016 at 7:59 AM, delcecchi said:

Just saw this, this morning.  Thanks Del

Edited by bobbymalone

On ‎7‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 10:47 AM, leech~~ said:

Or she does with he. ;)

Oh please, he couldn't even handle Megyn tossing softballs his way, no way Comrade Trump will be able to handle an actual strong conservative woman like Hilary snipping at him. 

I knows she got big balls and all and will bull her way through a debate. But, why has she never given a Press Conference like ever?

18 hours ago, Duffman said:

Oh please, he couldn't even handle Megyn tossing softballs his way, no way Comrade Trump will be able to handle an actual strong conservative woman like Hilary snipping at him. 

It will more than likely end in mutually assured destruction which would be a fitting end