Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

eyeguy 54

Preacher

9 posts in this topic

Hope they didn't off Cassidy. By far my favorite character.  Angel pair a close second. 

i bet preacher use the extinguisher on him and he will be his crazy self.

Probably. Quincannon leading his army into an egg beater. Tulip ready to unleash some anger, angels of both sides will most likely get involved, Emily and our vampire with a penchant for opiates will probably provide some humor. Well played by the writers so far feeding info just before it starts to get annoying not knowing the answer. 

Not at all what I expected but somehow I had in in my mind that it was the season final. My wife was not pleased with how Cassidy is recuperating. 

I DVRd all of the episodes this weekend and watched the "pilot" last night. Interesting to say the least

At first it was a bit hard to follow with jumping all over the place, but I think I get the premise now. Should be an interesting show!

I'm 5 episodes in and I am getting into it. Interesting change of the character Quincannon at the end of #5. So far I like it. Will be interesting to see how the Cowboy fits into this who present day stuff...

Finished the season. The culmination of "the Cowboy". Season 2 should be interesting. Definitely a show I didn't think I would like. It took a bit to get into, but I would say it will be worth watching again.