• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Painted aluminum sheets

btupy

I'm looking for a grey charcoal or silver 4x8' sheets of painted aluminum but I'm having no luck. 

Voyeguer steel is the only place I've found that has different color options but they have nothing I'm looking for. 

Garelick and discount steel only have white. 

If anyone know of any other places I could check that would be great. Thanks 

Not sure if it's the same place you already checked out but Voyager Industries out of Brandon, MN (the same place that builds Yetti's) should have something similar to what you are interested in.  Here is the link to their page: http://www.voyageraluminum.com/about-us/.  It appears that the color isn't listed on their page but they obviously have the ability to get ahold of it because my Yetti is their "Shell Gray" and was just build last year.  Maybe give them a call and see if they can order it?

Just for reference, this is my shack in the "Shell Gray" color.  It is matte. 

20160211_172926-1.jpg

Give a call to North Central Speedway in Brainerd. They will order most any color you see from the Wrisco Industries color panel. By far the best price when I built. You order to the length you want and pay by the Sq Ft so you aren't paying for the drop you would have on an 8ft sheet. They order out of Chicago so it will take a week or so to get it.

45 minutes ago, eagle_3464 said:

Give a call to North Central Speedway in Brainerd. They will order most any color you see from the Wrisco Industries color panel. By far the best price when I built. You order to the length you want and pay by the Sq Ft so you aren't paying for the drop you would have on an 8ft sheet. They order out of Chicago so it will take a week or so to get it.

Depending on the build that's a great deal.  On ours we had an extra foot or so on each sheet but it worked out great because we used all the spare parts for the wheel wells and a few other areas.

4 hours ago, eagle_3464 said:

Sounds good I'll give them a call tomorrow!