• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

T-Wolves 2016-17

ozzie

Another season comes and goes and we still are looking for help!  Baz will be gone as someone will throw money at him in the offseason that we won't match.  LaVine should come off our bench and be a 6th man.  I was happy as could be that the Wolves didn't win those games down the stretch as all it would have done is pushed them further back in the draft...they did it perfect by playing competitive and having the games decided in the last minute yet we lost or as I saw it WON!!  Next year will again be very interesting to see how these young Pups advance their games!  I really think it will be near impossible to keep the Wolves out of the playoffs next year.

Need veteran's for next years playoff run.

Serious young talent on the Wolves right now.

Just need to mature and figure out the nuances of the NBA.

Then those close losses become wins.

I've split a season ticket package with a few guys the past two seasons. Getting to be like the movie Groundhog Day, with the next season supposedly being the year we break through - while at the same time hoping to get a high enough draft pick to add another star to the roster. I do think we'll be better next year, but I'm getting a little tired of hoping it will be the year we "make the leap."

It seemed to happen toward the end of the year, but I think the offense should be going through KAT and not necessarily Wiggins, especially in crunch time. I have no issues with Wiggins, but the league is full of wings who can create their own offense.  A player with KATs scoring and passing ability is more rare than Wiggins, and defenses aren't as prepared to deal with it.

Don't have any big hopes about the draft.

Not really sure where I'm at with Thibs either. Can't argue with his production in Chicago and was pumped when we first signed him. But he sure doesn't seem like a fun coach to play for. The other night I turned on a game, we were up big with just a few minutes left - but I would have thought we were losing by the body language of the players and the way he was barking. Nobody was smiling and it should have been a lot more loose. I know a lot of his former players still respect the heck out of him, but if the wins don't start accumulating at a faster pace next year I worry the players will start tuning him out.

The wolves don't need another draft pick. They need a couple veteran role players. Unless we draft a tough defense first type player, I think we should use our pick as trade bait for a good player that's already in the league. I heard a radio show today mention the name, Jimmy Butler. Interesting.