Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

leech~~

Facebook not so open on Gun Control posts!

23 posts in this topic

Bahaha, was in a little spirited discussion on Facebook with a few of a relatives friends on the recent shooting and one of them feels more Gun laws, controls and stopping all Gun Shows where people just walk in and pick up a gun are needed and "Poof" Gone!

My reply back to my relative. 

Hey Brian H. Tell your friend Jeff M that it looks like his Liber friends on Face Book deleted his Gun Control post. Censorship of free speech is all the rage on the Left! Hope you read this before it's gone! :)

Sorry, this page isn't available
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

V5LkXEnuAbR.png

Edited by leech~~

I'm lost on what Leech's meme is even supposed to mean or why it is relevant to anything.

Edited by bobbymalone

5 hours ago, bobbymalone said:

I'm lost on what Leech's meme is even supposed to mean or why it is relevant to anything.

That's ok Bobby. :(

I'm sure you and pushbutton think it has something to do with the No Fly List? ;)

At first I thought Leech was tippin a few. Then I realized it had to do with those little orange tips on replica squirt  guns somehow infringing upon a 4 year olds constitutional rights. 

12 minutes ago, pushbutton said:

At first I tjought Leech wad tippin a few in the afternoon. Then I realized it had to do with those little orange tips on replica squirt  guns somehow infringing up a 4 year olds constitutional rights. 

At first I tjought pushbutton wad tippin too. :lol:

Ha, nice edit but not fast enough buddy! :)

Edited by leech~~

16 hours ago, bobbymalone said:

But you're not lost on the relevancy of Pushbutton's meme?:crazy:

leech~~ likes this

PB's meme is pretty straightforward.  He's calling out Leech for fishing.  It may not be relevant to the topic, but it's probably relevant for the thread and at least it's easily understood.

Leech's meme doesn't make any sense.  

Let's walk through it:  

There are no guns pictured, because the terrorists are flying an airplane into a building.  Because of this, one's liberal mouthhole should not be discussing gun control.  It seems like this would be an appropriate meme to respond to calls for gun control on September 12, 2001, assuming there were calls for gun control because of terrorists flying planes into buildings.  Maybe that happened.  Probably.  I don't know.

I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean today.  Feel free to educate and enlighten.

Edited by bobbymalone

6 hours ago, bobbymalone said:

Let's walk through it:  

There are no guns pictured, because the terrorists are flying an airplane into a building.  Because of this, one's liberal mouthhole should not be discussing gun control.  It seems like this would be an appropriate meme to respond to calls for gun control on September 12, 2001, assuming there were calls for gun control because of terrorists flying planes into buildings.  Maybe that happened.  Probably.  I don't know.

I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean today.  Feel free to educate and enlighten.

I wonder if those terrorists were on the no fly list?

Moon Lake Refuge likes this

7 hours ago, bobbymalone said:

PB's meme is pretty straightforward.  He's calling out Leech for fishing.  It may not be relevant to the topic, but it's probably relevant for the thread and at least it's easily understood.

Leech's meme doesn't make any sense.  

Let's walk through it:  

I know it's a little early for Bobby but anyone want to help him out here?

index.jpg

index.jpg

1 hour ago, swamptiger said:

I wonder if those terrorists were on the no fly list?

Was there a pre 9/11 no fly list?

45 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

I know it's a little early for Bobby but anyone want to help him out here?

index.jpg

index.jpg

So you don't understand your own meme either.  Got it.

Is it "If you stop terrorists from buying guns, then they'll just fly planes into buildings"? 

Edited by bobbymalone

Not sure, but wouldn't it have been simpler just to ban silver airplanes?

thatoneguy likes this

10 minutes ago, bobbymalone said:

So you don't understand your own meme either.  Got it.

Is it "If you stop terrorists from buying guns, then they'll just fly planes into buildings"?

Well kinda Bob. Where are your calls for Bomb control? There will always be a way and they will never stop all the guns from getting into the wrong hands, not in a million years! So Bobalijohny and pushhussan Button will still find a way to take people out until hearts and minds change Bob. Not taking away rights from law abiding people will ever change that-never. ;)

Wikipedia says there was a no fly list containing 16 names before 9/11.

Stole the words right out of my fingers, Duff.

Edit: stupid post merge.

Edited by bobbymalone
Duffman likes this

5 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Not taking away rights from law abiding people will ever change that-never. ;)

Yet you were totally behind all the new restrictions and laws being implemented after 9/11, correct?

bobbymalone likes this

1 hour ago, Duffman said:

Yet you were totally behind all the new restrictions and laws being implemented after 9/11, correct?

Nice out of context Duff.  You forgot this part. "until hearts and minds change"

Point, it's not the guns, bombs or planes! It's the Hearts and mines that use these tools!

1 minute ago, bobbymalone said:

Says the guy posting 9/11 memes.

:)

I can only drive the short bus for so long.

;)

10 minutes ago, bobbymalone said:

Says the guy posting 9/11 memes.

Says the guy still missing the point! ;)

Your trying to set a date on the issue of terrorizm and all the tools they have to use other then Guns. What is your ideas to control the rest smart guy? :/

14 hours ago, bobbymalone said:

Nice try but no, that meme is not relevant for the topic or the thread (which are basically the same thing).

If you still think it is:

14 hours ago, bobbymalone said:

Feel free to educate and enlighten.

1 hour ago, leech~~ said:

Says the guy still missing the point! ;)

Your trying to set a date on the issue of terrorizm and all the tools they have to use other then Guns. What is your ideas to control the rest smart guy? :/

Yeah, I've mentioned several times I don't understand the point.  

The rest of that is just stuff you made up, smart guy.   To be honest, I don't really understand that either.  Seems like you are trying to "set a date on the issue of terrorizm and all the tools they have to use other than guns".  I'm not the one posting the meme about terrorists flying planes into a buildings and then somehow tying it together with gun control, remember?

30 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

Nice try but no, that meme is not relevant for the topic or the thread (which are basically the same thing).

If you still think it is:

Is this your first time here?  I guess it's as relevant to the thread as all the other times people have called out others for fishing, trolling, being boxed, chicken dancing, etc etc etc.  

Edited by bobbymalone

16 minutes ago, bobbymalone said:

Yeah, I've mentioned several times I don't understand the point. The rest of that is just stuff you made up, smart guy

Yeah, I made up stuff by photo shopping the World trade center and Boston bombing, they never happened in your world. :/ The point is: There are already a ton of Gun laws on the books which aren't doing much to the bad guys, and just piling on more is only going to take more gun rights away from law abiding people. I think I already made that point if you didn't always see things through your rose colored libber blinders! ;) Right now all Gun registration does is tell us the name of the wackjob after the fact once he offed 50 people and himself. It does nothing to stop them. It's all most 3:30 pm and we have been at this round about all day Bobby. Do you got it now?  Take the rosey glasses off and reread it. :lol:

Edited by leech~~
Down2Earth likes this