• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Train up a child in the way they should go, And they will not depart from it

leech~~

10 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Alright!!! Good job, Leech! Bet that made both of your days....:)

Yes it did. I was sweating bullets until it was in the net because he cranked it up so green it was diving at the boat big time. And I remember back when I was young and had the biggest pike I ever had in my life yet on, and a buddy of my uncles miss netted it and pulled the hook out of it's mouth and I lost it. My dad was pissed at the guy and I thought he was going to knock him out of the boat! :P

On 6/11/2016 at 2:13 PM, Mike89 said:

took the son and granddaughter out this morning, for being 5, she will do great! yes we caught fish too!

Grandpa, don't forget the camera next time! :(

3 hours ago, slammer said:

That is great!  Hopefully he follows the path you started him on.  I have 3 grandsons 3 and under and can't wait to get them in the boat.

We have a 2 1/2 year old grandson as well. He pulled a few nice Bass off the dock but when it came Walleye time in the boat. Grandma had to run interference and find something for him to do in town.

3 hours ago, Mike89 said:

the camera is a good but I can't post yet.  need to get a new one so I have a usb cord, the late wife did all that stuff.  oh well and thanks!!

Is it a camera with a card that comes out or a phone?   If it is a phone you should be able to upload pictures wireless to icloud or something like dropbox.   Then download to computer.    If it is a camera with SD card get a little reader thing if there isn't a sd slot in your computer. 

Had this little guy out on LoTW over the 4th weekend.  3 days in the boat and never got sick or bored. I was nervous about taking him on the trip, but he handled it like a pro. (yes the life jacket went on right after the pic)

fin boat.jpg

He turned 3 on the 5th.