• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Highpoint .45 carbine with 2 magazines it is painted coyote tan looks pretty good. Has a truglo red dot that you can change from fine dot circle and cross hair.. either green or red will come with a soft case ( case is kind of small for it but it fits )

Yea yea yea its a highpoint but if you look up the reviews on the carbines they actually did something right with them. Its a fun little gun I bought it just to mess around with. I think I have a laser for it as well that you can put on the front lower rail. Will post pictures later

Honestly I only have about 100 rounds through it.

I have way too many guns and this one has to go to make room in the safe for a fn scar

asking $175

Must have p2p or ccw

34126_5743e066baf91.jpg

I painted the coyote tan..... where the safety is off it had a indent circle and I let my friend shoot it and decided to write bang for where the safety is off you could prob just wipe it off and dab some red paint in the indent instead.   

7 hours ago, ZachD said:

34126_5743e066baf91.jpg

I painted the coyote tan..... where the safety is off it had a indent circle and I let my friend shoot it and decided to write bang for where the safety is off you could prob just wipe it off and dab some red paint in the indent instead.   

So all 3 for $175?