Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Moon Lake Refuge

Yuck

7 posts in this topic

So, I picked up a new camper in the fall.  Loving it so far, was up with the family this weekend and got a macerator pump to grind and empty my black water holding tank.  Then it pumps it through a 100 foot hose into the cabins holding tank.  Got the hose out and was emptying my first 'load' when all of the sudden the hose starts unrolling more!  I walk around the camper, and there is my dad, standing there hose in hand watering the yard.  He thought it was the greatest thing in the world... I will be making him mow that section next week.

Edited by Moon Lake Refuge
Hoey likes this

9 hours ago, Moon Lake Refuge said:

So, I picked up a new camper in the fall.  Loving it so far, was up with the family this weekend and got a macerator pump to grind and empty my black water holding tank.  Then it pumps it through a 100 foot hose into the cabins holding tank.  Got the hose out and was emptying my first 'load' when all of the sudden the hose starts unrolling more!  I walk around the camper, and there is my dad, standing there hose in hand watering the yard.  He thought it was the greatest thing in the world... I will be making him mow that section next week.

Well, so much for Father's Day-DAD! ;)

12 hours ago, leech~~ said:

Well, so much for Father's Day-DAD! ;)

Honestly was going to get him a soaker hose and some other stuff for fathers day but now I just dont know if he can be trusted with a hose of any kind!

leech~~ and RebelSS like this

3 hours ago, Moon Lake Refuge said:

Honestly was going to get him a soaker hose and some other stuff for fathers day but now I just dont know if he can be trusted with a hose of any kind!

Get him a Super Soaker spray gun and say here ya Dad, go at it! ;)

Moon Lake Refuge likes this