• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Vikings ticket hotel pkg

LindellProStaf

Hi guys.  So does anyone know of any Vikings tickets, hotel pkg, shuttle combos?  Would like a place that we can eat at and have a shuttle ride to the game and back.  I would like to go down there on Sat. stay Sat. night go to game on Sun. and drive home on Monday.  

I will check that out right now.  Thanks

Hey we stayed there about 3 years ago and met family at Dovers.  Had a great time.  Now to get tickets.  AND haven't done the Uber thing.  Are they reliable and on time?  I guess it would be fun to go to the new stadium early and check things out. 

For Uber, you install the app on you phone.  You click the button and with a min/two someone will accept you and you watch the little 'car' icon drive right to you.  I recently took my family to Chicago and it is all that we used for 4 days straight.  It worked great!  You fill your card information into the app, so there is no cash exchanged.

If you are with a group and need a larger vehicle, you select UberXL.  These are vehicles with third row seating.  Suburban, SUV, mini van.

Edited by BartmanMN
UberXL

Another option to consider is staying a hotel by the Mall of America and taking the light rail to the stadium. The light rail will be packed, but you can't beat it for convenience. I don't know if the hotels at the MOA charge more or less than other hotels, but it's something to look into if you'll be coming with anyone else who would like to visit the MOA while you're in town.

On 5/9/2016 at 0:18 PM, LindellProStaf said:

AND haven't done the Uber thing.  Are they reliable and on time?  

I just spent a week in California and used UBER out there and it was so easy, convenient and super fast. Way better experience than using an over priced dirty taxi.

For example, I had a 6:20 am flight yesterday out of San Diego. Set my alarm for 4am, hit the uber button at 4:10am. Driver picked my family of 4 at 4:14am and we were at the airport at 4:21am. Once your ride is complete it will email you a receipt. He drove us 2.24 miles and it cost me $5. 

No way I could have did that via taxi.