• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New "Good Morning" thread

Your wife is getting a TKA? Never heard a complaint about one of those. Lots and lots of those done and everyone that has one seems happy. At least from MAYO, anyway. They DO have great Ortho docs.

22 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Your wife is getting a TKA? Never heard a complaint about one of those. Lots and lots of those done and everyone that has one seems happy. At least from MAYO, anyway. They DO have great Ortho docs.

No, she had her second knee last September.  It went great. 

Got the brisket in the smoker for around 4 hours now. Will toss it in the oven around 1:00.  Brother and SIL are up and we had our grandson overnight as well. Today we will celebrate his 1st birthday with a little party. Very gloomy out but looks like no rain for a while.

Yes indeed good luck to the MIL roony. When Mom got her knee replaced after the therapy she was going to show me how well it worked. Backed right into my pickup when she gunned her old Buick coming out of the garage. Yup, it helped alright...lol. Gotta do the cemetery thing Monday looks like. Brats in the fridge and likely some lamb in my future. Grill is poised and ready. Oops! Off to another graduation for a little then better sharpen some mower blades. Ciao!

My wife had one of hers done about 3 years ago and it has taken a lot of her pain away. My mom had both of hers done at the same time. You are correct Del, doing the exercises and the stretching is the main key to recovery. 

The same friend MADE me go with him again this morning. I caught an 18 inch walleye which the warden and I will fry up. We went early, before the rain started here.  

I'm off to help my mother put flowers at a couple cemeteries, then a graduation party. 

Edited by roony

I had some Fareway home-made chili brats from the butcher case for supper. Bland. Uninspiring. Can't recommend them. Sure can't hold a candle to RH's chili brats. Not even close.

I don't blame ya dotch,  being up that way and all but it's gonna take more than someone's sausage to drag me away from the colony. :crazy:. Not much for rain this way the last couple of days, brought all the rain gear for fishing and have yet to go out on the lake. We hammered the sunnies on shore in a spot so no need to fight the other boats for eyes.  Could have easily had our 8 person limit on em but decided to take a few meals worth. Take care of that back reb and you'll cranking in fish before you know it.

20160527_183612_resized.jpg

Morning gents,  just finished my leftover ribeye and broccoli salad, good stuff. I've been working the 3am shift for quite a few years now and have seen plenty of weird stuff on the road not to mention some shady looking characters,  but at about 2:40 this morning as I was coming up to my off  ramp in Bloomington on 35 someone in a junky looking van came down it and proceeded to head south in the north bound lane. 

I ended up grabbing the shoulder to get out of the way, grabbed my phone and called it in, I sat there for a moment wondering if this actually just happen.  Pulled in the parking lot here and my coworker wasn't there yet, and he comes up from the south too. Yep sure enough he was behind me a couple of miles and met the insane driver on the Minnesota river bridge, by now the insane driver was in the carpool lane going the wrong direction yet , coworker was in the middle lane saw him coming quickly moved right as the guy flew right on by......hopefully the caught up with him and nobody got hurt....gotta run.

I hope I never see that again. Morning fellers,  as I sit and type the pooch keeps bringing me shoes, must be wanting a walk. First tournament of many for the kiddo today so it'll be close to an all dayer at the fields,  hopefully the rain is done. Have a great day fellas.