• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New "Good Morning" thread

I can't even see anything showing in the rain gauge. Got lots of wind, though. Birch branches everywhere. Looks like a front lawn clean up  is needed.  Back lawn is covered in approx. 4.7 trillion maple whirlies. :mad: Put the two 'mato cages over the growing plants yesterday. Coming along nicely.

Had the 'mato crop all tucked safe in their storm shelter....just in case. :grin: 

DSC02196.JPG

1 hour ago, RebelSS said:

I can't even see anything showing in the rain gauge. Got lots of wind, though. Birch branches everywhere. Looks like a front lawn clean up  is needed.  Back lawn is covered in approx. 4.7 trillion maple whirlies. :mad: Put the two 'mato cages over the growing plants yesterday. Coming along nicely.

Had the 'mato crop all tucked safe in their storm shelter....just in case. :grin: 

DSC02196.JPG

your not foolin me.................that's a tent for you and da neighbor lady!!!!!!!:P:cry::grin::grin:

15 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Just checked the gauge, looks like 1/8" total. Not worth writin' home about.

we had a bit more then a 1/4 inch of rain!

27 minutes ago, smurfy said:

your not foolin me.................that's a tent for you and da neighbor lady!!!!!!!:P:cry::grin::grin:

we had a bit more then a 1/4 inch of rain!

Actually, it's her tube top drying out.  image004.gif

We had a paltry .04" of rain so not much. My gauge at home was partially plugged with robin doo doo. There is promise of more as the week progresses so we shall see. Rain. Robin doo doo is guaranteed. :D 

Morning, all. Hazy sun and already 67* here. Gonna be a warm one. Wedder morjits saying bad storms again today. Worked all morning yday raking twigs and branches out of front yard  from other nite's  "storm'. Tempted fate again and stood on a ladder as much as I could, flushing and scooping dumptruck loads of maple seeds out of the gutters and downspouts. Was only able to do about 2/3 of the gutters before legs gave out and pains became unbearable, but I had 4 plastic bags already full of the darned things. My deck is buried under them, and a ton of them are stuck in between the deck boards. One of these days I will jam them all down the drunken idjit neighbors throat, right after I chainsaw his maple tree onto his house. My 'mato's are zooming right along; from 6" high last week to already over bottom rungs of tomato cages. Go 'maters, go. Looks like another bumper crop. Time for cup #2...have a good day, guys. Stay cool and dry.

morning fellers..........only thing I need to accomplish today is striking arbitrators. gonna be an early out and hope I can make it till 2 pm.

also, I promise after today I will be nice to reb for at least the next 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!:P:grin:

17 minutes ago, smurfy said:

morning fellers..........only thing I need to accomplish today is striking arbitrators. gonna be an early out and hope I can make it till 2 pm.

also, I promise after today I will be nice to reb for at least the next 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!:P:grin:

The timer is set.....:lol:

81rphMGLCBL._SL1500_.jpg

Yesterdays rain gave us another 4/10". Just hope the winds changes to get rid of the fog and cold. 45 degrees with the fog is just not summer like to me. Looks like a stormy Saturday but that is our grandson's first birthday party so the timing is not all that bad. Hope everyone has a safe and fun filled weekend. Plan on smoking my 16lb brisket on Saturday. in between storms.

Back south of the border since Tuesday, probably until next Tuesday at least. Some storms here as well but not a lot of rain. Most of it has been staying west & north of us, so far.Have a good weekend everybody.