• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New "Good Morning" thread

You silly Smurf. :P  I was a frozen tomato. Our cabin was taken; we had to sleep in a tent the night before next to the lake. Dropped to 34*  Was 70* and sunny when we left here, so no cold weather gear was taken. Huge cold front moved thru that day. I'm getting  too old to be doing that kinda carp.  :crazy:

Rain just starting here. Was a cool start to the day again, low was in the upper 30's someplace with a 36 being reported at the airport in Waseca. Didn't see frost this a.m. No rain yesterday but as cloudy and cold as it was it didn't dry much so tough to see where it's wet and where it isn't. Supposed to be frost here the next two nights in a row here so that will give people more to worry about. Cover yer 'mater alert! No birds or moths in the cutworm moth trap this a.m. The cutworm larvae don't like eating frozen plant tissue anyway. Did spot my first hummingbird of the season as I was seated in the oval office. The nectar level in the feeder appeared to be dropping some so figured something must've been pulling on it when I wasn't looking. Raining harder. Oh goody!        

I was just joking, roony...figgered that's why it was so dead on here in the am. Gotta kick-start you guys! Frost on the roofs here, too, and 38*.  That sucks. My 'mater plants look OK, though. They better. Warm up for the week coming, about time. First weekly car show at the Eagles tonite. That'll be a wing-ding; first one always is. We grill brats, burgers and such outdoors at the event, so I'll be eating there tonite. Forgot about that, have some CSR's rubbed and waiting to be smoked in the 'fridge. Looks like ribs tomorrow nite...have a good one guys. :)

DSC02154.JPG