• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New "Good Morning" thread

1 hour ago, Duffman said:

The old lady said the other day she hasn't made chicken parmesan in years. Yes.....it was as good as it looks.

20170723_175706.jpg

ooooh.......dat looks nummy...........reciepe please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i called my wife da old lady..........i'd be laid up in hospital man!!!!!!!!!!:cry::crazy:

Edited by smurfy

1 hour ago, RebelSS said:

Unicorns and rainbows and ungowa songs?!?   Del, STAY OUTTA THE MUSHROOMS!!!!!!   :grin:

Better hop on over to Sleeper's farm trucks at the south SA, by John Hardee's south. (Across the street...) their corn is GREAT.

The place I alway bought was just south of the auto parts place by the mini storage thing.  No Super America near John  Hardy's south that I recall.  Used to be one a long time ago, now it has been about three different restaurants.   Back soon, will be buying corn.  One bad thing about the north country, no good sweet corn this far north.  

As for grocery store corn, it can be better than the truck on the corner corn sometimes.   Truck corn seems to be pretty variable.

Quit being difficult. WHAT gas station is across the street from John Hardee's south? Duh....OK, it's KWIK TRIP. They park there. Been doing it for years. Used to have sign that said "Sleeper's produce".  And I just told ya about agreat one. Another one I had the other day that was great is parked across from KWIK Trip by Walmart north. There, that's two. Go get yer corn. No unicorn involved.

1 hour ago, RebelSS said:

Quit being difficult. WHAT gas station is across the street from John Hardee's south? Duh....OK, it's KWIK TRIP. They park there. Been doing it for years. Used to have sign that said "Sleeper's produce".  And I just told ya about agreat one. Another one I had the other day that was great is parked across from KWIK Trip by Walmart north. There, that's two. Go get yer corn. No unicorn involved.

That is the truck that I always buy from, they park at the detailing place that used to be a car wash.  Why were you talking about Super America? They haven't been there for a decade.

But either one would be a pretty long drive at the moment.