• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New "Good Morning" thread

On 8/17/2016 at 0:36 PM, smurfy said:

Rehab is a function of the hospital!!;:P

Hope things are getting back on track reb!!!! We don't wanna see the NL a widow quite so soon!!!:grin::grin:

You should see the NEW NL that moved in on the other side!!!  ROWWWRRRRR!!!  

Nothing to dump, guys, except yer vivid imaginations!  Shouldn't you be in bed, Smurfy? I know Del is sipping his cacti cooler at the lake edge, gazing at the stars, and  listening to the mournful cry of the loon....no, not you, Smurf. :cry:

10 hours ago, RebelSS said:

Nothing to dump, guys, except yer vivid imaginations!  Shouldn't you be in bed, Smurfy? I know Del is sipping his cacti cooler at the lake edge, gazing at the stars, and  listening to the mournful cry of the loon....no, not you, Smurf. :cry:

someones gotta keep you on your toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 8/25/2016 at 8:57 PM, smurfy said:

neighbor lady rejected his advances............now he's bucky!!!!!!!!!:grin::grin:

Go play in yer lawn! After some of the advice yer gettin', you won't have one to worry about anyway. :whistle:

Boober! Whattya cookin' up lately? I'm waiting for a cool day to do some hickory smoked racks o' ribs...

1 hour ago, RebelSS said:

Go play in yer lawn! After some of the advice yer gettin', you won't have one to worry about anyway. :whistle:

Boober! Whattya cookin' up lately? I'm waiting for a cool day to do some hickory smoked racks o' ribs...

Good to hear from you reb!!!  Let me know and I'll be on my way!!! Looking at a whole chicken getting shiot faced standing on a can of beer tomorrow. Probably paired with some of your fav green beans from the garden...;)

3 hours ago, RebelSS said:

Who's this guy??? Must be new to the forum!!:grin::grin:

8 hours ago, Dotch said:

Some say I go to the State Fair primarily to show livestock. They would be wrong. This is the real reason: I've bought a foot long from the vendor on the NE corner of the Coliseum for so many years I've lost track. And look smurfy, KATCHUP!!!!:D

hot dog.jpg

Now that's the way you do it!;;:grin:

Gonna be there on Thursday.  I used to eat those  (about a ) foot longs back in the day when I used to go through a hole in the fence after riding my bike to the fair.  Might have to get one for old time's sake.   

And then take a walk through the sheep area.   Yours gonna still be around? 

Nope, ours are long gone already del. They were in the 1st shift and left on Sunday. I gotta make a run to Faribault to pick them up in a bit. My wife is still there running the open class sheep dept. I think Thursday is load out day for 2nd shift so that's usually mass pandemonium. Sorta like herding cats. The dairy goats come in there next.

23 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Another travesty of gastronomic proportions!  I 'spose now Delmania is gonna post a pic with katchup on his weenie too.. 

AWE pipe down over there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin: