• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New "Good Morning" thread

2 hours ago, smurfy said:

Del............???????????what you do? run our fearless leader over to sillytown??????????:confused::cry::grin:

What?  Did Reb sneak over there and pick on bigdave and purple and the others?  

As a Union guy I figured that was your job, feel the bern, get hot for Hillary, promote the progressive agenda, etc etc. 

5 hours ago, delcecchi said:

What?  Did Reb sneak over there and pick on bigdave and purple and the others?  

As a Union guy I figured that was your job, feel the bern, get hot for Hillary, promote the progressive agenda, etc etc. 

Oh I tried in the vote for Pontus thread but haven't got there yet.:grin:

Morning fellas! Made the trek to red wing again. Today it's hoping to hand the company there butt in an arbitration. Humidity is still  a bit ugly.

Salsa is in store for the weekend.

Where's Reb?!! Neighbor lady musta tied him up a few days ago and forgot to cut him loose!:grin:

I think Reb is on the roof of his house watching the water rise. Those guys just keep getting rained on over there. So do we but not to the extent that Rochester has lately. Made the trek to the care center last night in the Silver Hawk. A little different than some years: There were no old codgers out front to see the cars this year, only old ladies. The saying goes old men die before their wives because they want to. ;) Tore into a muskmelon after returning home. Was very good, especially for the first one of what is hoped to be many of the season.

I hope he has his life jacket on dotch!!! Those old coots are no dummies , still after all these years a hot car brings em out, I suppose they still wanted to sprawl out on the hood for some pics ;) Was gonna head out to the cabin but the standing water and skeeters are unbearable the folks tell me, so the tree that fell in storms will havta wait till things dry up, I'm pretty concerned though about the the pheasants I was gonna shoot out that way if they hit higher ground or not...gotta go wife says quit blogging and eat up..

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 0:45 PM, Dotch said:

I think Reb is on the roof of his house watching the water rise. Those guys just keep getting rained on over there. So do we but not to the extent that Rochester has lately. Made the trek to the care center last night in the Silver Hawk. A little different than some years: There were no old codgers out front to see the cars this year, only old ladies. The saying goes old men die before their wives because they want to. ;) Tore into a muskmelon after returning home. Was very good, especially for the first one of what is hoped to be many of the season.

I,m still leaning towards reb being tied up at the neighbor ladies?????????/ or he got lost in a huge green bean orchard!!!!!!!

Morning folks. Since ole reb Meister is giving us the silent treatment figured I would move things along. 

Made the trip to Duluth this morning. Another round of negotiations with a different employer. Something called tall ships in town this weekend abd the radio guys are saying it's gonna be absolutely nuts up here.

I was thinking of you.  And that blue Smurf. I made a batch of my delicous 'cukes in dilled sour cream sauce this am. Then again at Menards, as they have cans of veggies on sale, there were all size cans of those filthy green beans everywhere. 6 lb cans for $4. Regular cans $1 each. Some older guy bought 2 cases. I told him they'll kill him, and they're best used for road fill. As I went to grab a bag of my grass seed before it was all gone, I walked thru HALLOWEEN TOWN. It's friggin' up already!!! Jeezoos cripes, it ain't even September yet!! Give it a friggin' break!! That's the earliest I've EVER seen it out.

I did change the oil in both mowers and the big snowblower though yesterday. :crazy: Small one is a 2 cycle. Garage is starting to look like a yard and lawn equipment store. And they're all red and black.  

Good to see your fingers still working reb, just put some of that fine seed down myself ( dang dog). Starting to rain here, even though I've dumped a bunch out the gauge lately  the yard is pretty hard, so I'll take it. No grilling tonight, did up two roasts on sunday,  one was turned into a Korean dish and the other is for French dips tonight...can't wait. 

Hey reb what brand grass seed you purchase at the big M store. I had excellent luck with the Schultz brand .

In regards to the Halloween stuff yea like everything the stores put that stuff out earlier every year it seems.

Del said fortunately you don't need a costume!!!:D:D:D:D:D:P:P:P:P:P

2 hours ago, smurfy said:

Hey reb what brand grass seed you purchase at the big M store. I had excellent luck with the Schultz brand .

In regards to the Halloween stuff yea like everything the stores put that stuff out earlier every year it seems.

Del said fortunately you don't need a costume!!!:D:D:D:D:D:P:P:P:P:P

I only use Schultz Hardy Lawn. Best stuff there is. Been using it for 10 years or more. You better head out to Menard's and grab some of those canned GB's to hand out on Halloween.

Del looks like a ring-tailed lemur, before, after, or during Halloween. :grin:

5120531587_692fdb8fc9_m.jpg

I was on a little vacation in a different place, and no, not over at Miss Gossip-mouth's, or as you call her, the NL. 

3 hours ago, roony said:

Good to see you posting again Reb! Halloween candy is coming in truck loads at the distribution center I'm now working at.

If you would accidentally on purpose poke a couple pallets of Kit Kats with the forklift, I will be up after Crop Tour to devour some of the damaged goods. :lol:

11 hours ago, delcecchi said:

Rehab?

Nope. In and out of the hospital. Wunnerful time.

9 hours ago, Dotch said:

If you would accidentally on purpose poke a couple pallets of Kit Kats with the forklift, I will be up after Crop Tour to devour some of the damaged goods. :lol:

I'll be working on slitting open the Milky Way bags and the Kit Kat bags. "Oh, look, open bags! You can't sell those!" :P