• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

New "Good Morning" thread

34 minutes ago, smurfy said:

How bout a green bean festival!!!:grin::grin::grin:

I was watching Barney schmooze with Juanita on the phone, when Rafe Hollister walked in with a bushel basket full of GREEN BEANS for Aunt Bee....I can't get away from 'em!!!!  :angry:

Late good morning...up early, had cawfee, then up to ceme to water plants. Swung into Kwikee Mart and grabbed a sausage egg biscuit and some hash brown tater stix, which I liberally dunked in KATCHUP, as Smurfy calls it. As I pulled out, with Jeff Lynne and  ELO blasting inside Mr. Sparkles, almost broadsided a .....a.....green '75 PINTO woody wagon!!!  *FLASHBACK*   Really??!  one survived??!!!  I gotta tell Dotch....:D   Have a good day, guys......

b12bbe7da6e3780ba02964414e69abdd.jpg

Next thing you know you'll be seeing Vega's and Gremlin's running up and down the street with a Pacer thrown in for good measure. I think the neighbor lady must've slipped something in yer 'mater juice there pal...:lol:

Up early to beat the heat and hume. Hume is already bad. Stopped at Kwikee-mart on way back home again...HEY SMURFY!! Had some Sriracha KATCHUP there, so I dunked my tater stix in that. Between that, the sausage egg croissant, and the grease drippin' outta them, gave me a bellyache. Might haveta get a lime and a coconut to make me feel better......:(

Yep stay cool fellas, unfortunately this union guy has to work out in the elements,  keeping things powdered up a bit always helps but then again in this heat it just turns to pancake batter. :cry:Don't visualize that.  We go thru Sriracha like it's ketchup,  although the ketchup bottle seems to be collecting dust, I'll sell it to ya smurf. 

On August 9, 2016 at 9:29 AM, RebelSS said:

Late good morning...up early, had cawfee, then up to ceme to water plants. Swung into Kwikee Mart and grabbed a sausage egg biscuit and some hash brown tater stix, which I liberally dunked in KATCHUP, as Smurfy calls it. As I pulled out, with Jeff Lynne and  ELO blasting inside Mr. Sparkles, almost broadsided a .....a.....green '75 PINTO woody wagon!!!  *FLASHBACK*   Really??!  one survived??!!!  I gotta tell Dotch....:D   Have a good day, guys......

b12bbe7da6e3780ba02964414e69abdd.jpg

WOW! takes me back.  This used to be our family vehicle when I was 4 years old.  Except ours was the metallic blue color.. WAY COOLER!!!! :) This was back in the time before car seat rules.  Mom just let me bounce around the back where my dad kept multiple bags of water softener salt to add weight/traction to the rear wheel drive in the winter.  Every now and then a bag would rip open a bit and a pellet or two would come out and I'd suck on them like candy.  Somehow, I survived... with an occasional irregular heartbeat that the doc says is no big deal.

Edited by ThunderLund78
misspelling

1 hour ago, roony said:

3.5 inches so far here and they are predicting more than 2 more today. :sick:

1` 1/2 inches in suburbia of cold spring. sounds like the spicer willmar area needs to build ARC's.............7 to 8 inches out that way according to channel 4 last nite!!!!!

Some major rains across MN yesterday and last night including some near baseball sized hail west of Willmar. In Bugtussle, we received 2.5" and at the ranch 2.04". Did manage to seed some fall garden just prior to the rain, snap peas and winter radishes so the timing was decent on that, so far anyway. Just hope the forecast rain holds off tonight until after we're done showing our old cars to the folks at the assisted living place. Car shows are fine but driving them is what they were made for. Nothing touches my heart more though than watching the faces on those old folks light up and hearing them say "I remember when..." Someday I may wind up in one of those joints and just hope someone does the same for me. 

Aug 11 rainfall.jpg