• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hummer and Oriole watch

RainyEye

37 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

one justed popped on one of the frogs for a bit so got him. not a slic pic but I got him. first sighting for me this year. 

510a.jpg

That's a frog with antennae? :confused:

27 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

That's a frog with antennae? :confused:

Must be that Puppy Monkey Baby sorta thang...:D Mrs. Cheviot has that sorta stuff tucked around the yard. I don't mind as long as I don't have to move it when I mow. :crazy:

Saw an orchard oriole out the window this morning while I was seated in the oval office. :)

I had Orioles Sunday for the first time this year. dam catbird kept chasing them away, are catbirds not a good thing to have around? Maybe that's why my numbers have been down the last few years and up on catbirds.Are they Angry Birds?

sweet pictures eyeguy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at a friends out by eagle lake between spicer and willmar sat and seen this bird that looked like an oriole. it had the brite orange but was really black in color also. any ideas????????

I came across an Oriole nest the other day but it didn't look active.  I went by yesterday and there as a pair hanging around and the female went in several times.  Are they late nesters or could this be a second round?

I also saw a female Orchard Oriole few hundred yds away.  I heard the male orchard singing but I didn't see him in the heart cover.

_75B6448 as 800.jpg

_75B6408-as-Web2.jpg

_75B6460-as-OrchardWeb.jpg