• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Mn 2016

Hoyt4

Mn was a blast this year, well every year it's a blast turkey hunting. Had some close calls that just didn't work out. I was able to scout new land we just got permission on for hunting and sure nice to be out turkey hunting scouting for deer. I'm pumped for deer season already. We will be putting in a couple larger plots this spring so the work wil be coming soon. Once i'm done with turkey seasons.

I was lucky to get a bird after a bunch of close calls and mess ups . Sorry not the best picture was trying to just use the timer on my phone. Forgot my camera and I rarely have my phone with me hunting.

Saturday morning

For some reason cannot get the pictures to upload. Will try later.

I'm so mad Primos after 20 years of making that call stop making it last year. They made a few in a special package but no more. :(

My mn bird was taken with the Lil heartbreaker didn't have a mask on no mouth call in I just sat down hit the box call and a few mintues later my bird showed up came right in with a few little yelps. Took me a little bit to get my call in my hand since they caught me off guard looking for my calling when I was not ready.

Even for custom box calls the Lil Heartbreaker in my mind is one of the top box calls out there. I have an e-mail to Primos seeing if they would ever start making it again. Do not know why they would stop making that call it won a few years in a row best box call.

This spring from NE and MN I added 4 out of the 7 birds I called in for me and others. Only put a notch when the box call harvested the bird :)

Good luck to all starting today.