Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

PurpleFloyd

Rafael Cruz

34 posts in this topic

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/ted-cruz-dad-lee-harvey-oswald-rafael-cruz-photos-experts/

Rafael Cruz was pictured with JFK killer Lee Harvey Oswald!

Ted Cruz supporters are going to have a hard time dismissing this scandal! As RadarOnline.com reported, The National ENQUIRER has uncovered explosive photos of Ted’s father, Rafael Cruz, with JFK killer Lee Harvey Oswald. And multiple experts told The ENQUIRER that the photos are legit!

Looks like the apple didn't fall far from the tree......

"As God commands us men to teach your wife, to teach your children - to be the spiritual leader of your family - you're acting as a priest. Now, unfortunately, unfortunately, in too many Christian homes, the role of the priest is assumed by the wife."

Rafael Cruz

"The United States of America was formed to honor the word of God."

Rafael Cruz

2 hours ago, pushbutton said:

Looks like the apple didn't fall far from the tree......

"As God commands us men to teach your wife, to teach your children - to be the spiritual leader of your family - you're acting as a priest. Now, unfortunately, unfortunately, in too many Christian homes, the role of the priest is assumed by the wife."

Rafael Cruz

"The United States of America was formed to honor the word of God."

Rafael Cruz

And your point?

7 minutes ago, pushbutton said:

Only if there were cartoons to explain it........

Cartoon this! ;)

csm.gif

8 hours ago, pushbutton said:

Only if there were cartoons to explain it........

Best laugh of the day so far.

Always a fan of the snark.

;)

And of course none of you guys have fathers or mothers who have said anything that wouldn't look good spread across national media.   

Ya Sure. 

25 minutes ago, Duffman said:

Best laugh of the day so far.

Always a fan of the snark.

;)

So you didn't like my responds? :(

csm.gif

Just now, leech~~ said:

csm.gif

Whatever gets ya off I guess.

;)

48 minutes ago, delcecchi said:

And of course none of you guys have fathers or mothers who have said anything that wouldn't look good spread across national media.   

Ya Sure. 

There are also videos of Ted himself that would put Jimmy Swaggert to shame if you want to see them...

Yep, and no doubt Ms. Wasserman and her party cronies have it all cued up and ready to roll in case he gets the nomination. Ya'll have to stop playing with yourself ......

3 hours ago, leech~~ said:

csm.gif

You might want to schedule an appointment with Dr Jill to alleviate the pressure

Just now, PurpleFloyd said:

You might want to schedule an appointment with Dr Jill to alleviate the pressure

Bahaha, or a procto!  Welcome back my friend. ;)

PurpleFloyd likes this

58 minutes ago, swamptiger said:

Dr. Jill does massage therapy?

Well she never said what kind of Doctor she is, but betting a "Proctologist" with all the probing and manure spreading she does on this page. ;)

swamptiger, jerkbait and Down2Earth like this

Getting back to the topic, you guys may recall (or may not) that Oswald was involved with the Fair Play for Cuba committee and had visited Cuban embassy, attempting to get permission to travel to Cuba.  

1 hour ago, delcecchi said:

Getting back to the topic, you guys may recall (or may not) that Oswald was involved with the Fair Play for Cuba committee and had visited Cuban embassy, attempting to get permission to travel to Cuba.  

So he had to go to Canada instead?...

I just read a few things trying to link Rafael to the Kennedy assassination.  To me it seems like quite a stretch. 

7 hours ago, roony said:

I just read a few things trying to link Rafael to the Kennedy assassination.  To me it seems like quite a stretch. 

So basically the same as the chance Cruz has of getting the nomination without the establishment just handing it to him as a reward for running a losing campaign?

Pretty much playing with the same rules as everyone else has been since the beginning of their campaigns.