Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

roony

Saudi terrorists, too powerful to prosecute?

13 posts in this topic

Big time Blackmail by the Saudis who claim they will cause a financial panic in the US if victims are allowed to sue them for their role in 9/11

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/19/politics/ryan-mcconnell-9-11-bill-lawsuit-saudi-arabia/index.html

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/u-s-must-call-saudi-bluff-over-economic-blackmail-threat/

A.  Prosecute and sue are totally different things

B.  How about we worry about these 28 classified pages and establishing a link between the Saudi govt and 9/11 before we start thinking about suing them?  

C.  How do you go about suing a foreign country anyways?  I'm going to sue Mexico for the diarrhea.

I wonder what I can get from Canada for Bieber...

3 hours ago, bobbymalone said:

I'm going to sue Mexico for the diarrhea.

I'm going to sue Kenya for the Obama.

Dotch and jerkbait like this

Maybe Obama can make a deal with the King.  Get us another nickel a gallon.

49 minutes ago, LMITOUT said:

I'm going to sue Kenya for the Obama.

I am going to ask Canada to take Cruz back home.

Dotch likes this

33 minutes ago, PurpleFloyd said:

I am going to ask Canada to take Cruz back home.

Bahahaha, knew this was coming. Just wasn't sure from who? ;)

LMITOUT likes this

45 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Bahahaha, knew this was coming. Just wasn't sure from who? ;)

Except nobody really believes Cruz is ineligible.

As someone said, there are three possibilites....

He is either a non-citizen, a naturalized citizen, or a natural born citizen.  He has been serving in the Senate for years and voting and all that, so if he is not a foreigner.  We know he didn't get naturalized, so he must be a citizen by birth, i.e. natural born citizen.  

Actually that applies to Obama also.  I had never seen it put that way, but it makes sense to me.  

26 minutes ago, delcecchi said:

He is either a non-citizen, a naturalized citizen, or a natural born citizen.  He has been serving in the Senate for years and voting and all that, so if he is not a foreigner.  We know he didn't get naturalized, so he must be a citizen by birth, i.e. natural born citizen.  

Actually that applies to Obama also.  I had never seen it put that way, but it makes sense to me.  

He had dual citizenship until he ran for the Senate. There is no disputing this. He was also born while his parents were actually living there,not just on vacation or passing through.

He is a citizen because of the circumstances of his birth.  Isn't that what a "natural born" citizen is?  Or are there a bunch of folks running around that think they are citizens and really are illegal immigrants?  Or is there some other category of citizens other than naturalized and born that way? 

5 hours ago, delcecchi said:

LOL

4 hours ago, PurpleFloyd said:

He had dual citizenship until he ran for the Senate. There is no disputing this. He was also born while his parents were actually living there,not just on vacation or passing through.

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/legal-considerations/us-citizenship-laws-policies/citizenship-child-born-abroad.html