Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

RebelSS

The Americans

9 posts in this topic

Did I miss a thread? Nothing on The Americans? IMO, The Americans is the best danged series I've ever see on TV, with maybe the exception of The Sopranos. Haven't missed one episode since it started. I like it even better than the Fargo series. Anyone else into this show?

jbell1981 and noahsdad like this

I agree! I binge watched the first 3 seasons on Amazon a few weeks ago. Couldn't stop! I haven't seen any of season 4 yet, but I can't wait!

Boy, better than ever!!! Really! On episode #5 already. That hour just goes *POOF*! 

jbell1981 likes this

Wow, hard to believe just two guys watching this hit series!  Exciting new episode on at 9:00 tonite on FX.....

Ive seen a few episodes of the Americans, but there is no way that is anywhere close to the quality of show that Breaking Bad was/is. I couldn't get into it. Perhaps I should give it another shot?

I would just start from the beginning again. Give it a season to see what develops.

I do like the "binge watching". man, when the weather is bad you can power through many episodes in short order. That is what I should do when I am laid up from surgery in a week. Ugh, not looking forward to that.

No way are two episodes gonna show you the intrigue and interwoven secrecy going on in the show. Need to watch all the episodes, just sayin'. ;)

CaptainMusky likes this

Well, I said "few" not "two". I think I saw 4, but I just wasn't into it. I will give it another shot.