Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Tom Sawyer

"The Doctor's In"

14 posts in this topic

Awsome! I love ta do da chicky on da grill. Great job! Another good injector sause is Creole" butter from that same company. I inject my pork shoulders with it when doing pulled pork.

Tom Sawyer likes this

Looks scrumptious! Smokey Joe to the rescue. I bet the CD & T I was injecting the sheep with yesterday doesn't taste nearly as good. :D 

Tom Sawyer likes this

32 minutes ago, Dotch said:

Looks scrumptious! Smokey Joe to the rescue. I bet the CD & T I was injecting the sheep with yesterday doesn't taste nearly as good. :D 

CD&T???

Dotch likes this

Yeah, it's an injectible vaccine used sub q against type C and D clostridium perfringens (over eating disease) and tetanus. We were using live subjects however. :D

58 minutes ago, Dotch said:

Now you are going to have a bunch of autistic sheep, according to the anti-vaxxers. I hope you are ready.

Dotch and Tom Sawyer like this

You got that right, especially when they get out. :D

Thanks guys. I can say all the vaccines seemed to take hold and it seemed the meat even tasted better after being refrigerated over night. That sauce I make is unreal.

Just checked the appointment book, looks like Mrs. Porkloin gets her exame and inoculations next weekend. Mmmmmm, lip smackin' fun food.

Dotch and lovebigbluegills like this