• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Need help making sausage.

2 minutes ago, Boar said:

not asking ffor pity unlike some one i know, :lol: just wondering if anyone wants to help a brother out. id pay dfor everything, and they ccan keep some.

yea REB is always a pity party!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:grin::P man I wish I could help ya out!!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, smurfy said:

yea REB is always a pity party!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P:grin::P man I wish I could help ya out!!!!!!!!!

Why you sniveling little......$#@!  Only pity I have is that I can't reach in here and shake you like a yapping little puppy!!!    puppybark.gif

6 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

Why you sniveling little......$#@!  Only pity I have is that I can't reach in here and shake you like a yapping little puppy!!!    puppybark.gif

:P:P naa naa boo boo!!!!!!!!! where you been...........modeling your t shirts and shorts over at the neighbors!!!!!!!:grin::grin::lol:

Boar I would give you my sausage anytime [Reb and Smurff]stay out of that comment].  I make sausage all year long and I give most of it away anyway to friends and family.  I concider you a friend and fellow outdoor's man.  The problem I have is now that we have warmer temps the shipping back and forth is the deal.  Maybe sometime we can meet somewhere and I can bring some up frozen and go from there.  I'll be going to Grindstone often and near Duluth this year along with a week at Ash River trail near Kabetogoma.   Just is not right for a guy to be out of sausage.  But the shipping back and forth wont work.  good luck.

Edited by reinhard1

kind words R1 and thank you, the ffeeling is mutual. i ccould ship it in dry ice, iff thats a cconsideration. ccause i ccan ship speedee del. over night. wher abouts are ya loccated. i do get down time, its just wen the down time comes, it cchilllaxing time, or ccatch up. let know, thanks!!! ive shipped a bear hide ove night in the spring/summer before, no dry icce just paxked itr in alot off news paper whicch is a great insulator. iff ud rather not i understand

Edited by Boar

I live in Andover near the cities.  How much are you thinking of shipping?  It will probably cost you a few bucks.   Plus the shipping back.  You should look into the cost and let me know.   good luck.

Edited by reinhard1

howe about this reiny, make me a ten lb batcch of.sticcks and 10 lb of summer and ill rteturn the ffavor when i slow down, ill pay for shipping thru speedee and have it piccked up too.

Boar I only feel good about shipping when it's cold outside.  I remember the stuff I sent during the football game winner games and even that was thawed but turned out ok.  Once folks get to know me they know I'm more of a giver than a taker.  So let's go with my original thing as far as meeting up somewhere at some point.  Or I could send you two or three packs frozen in a one day delivery.  Shipping these days is not cheap anymore.  Also I could meet you at Grindstone this June with a mix of stuff.  good luck.

That fine, Im just throwing out ideas. we'll figure it out. If'n we can get a a gathering going centeraly located would work also. Im gonna work on that, it rained here, so ive a few minuets to spare between catch up. Thanks!!

20 hours ago, reinhard1 said:

Boar I would give you my sausage anytime [Reb and Smurff]stay out of that comment].  I make sausage all year long and I give most of it away anyway to friends and family.  I concider you a friend and fellow outdoor's man.  The problem I have is now that we have warmer temps the shipping back and forth is the deal.  Maybe sometime we can meet somewhere and I can bring some up frozen and go from there.  I'll be going to Grindstone often and near Duluth this year along with a week at Ash River trail near Kabetogoma.   Just is not right for a guy to be out of sausage.  But the shipping back and forth wont work.  good luck.

WHAT???????????????????:D:D:P;)