Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

jbell1981

Cancer Treatment from a Witch Doctor

235 posts in this topic

No real association with chiropractic, just enjoy engaging with you over your opinion and the disregard of a practice from minimum exposure, blatant lack of knowledge regarding the human body, inability to see there are bad MDs as well, many more but deaf ears don't hear much anyways.  

Dave, the human body is extremely resilient.  Just look at a meth-head and wonder how that person is still alive.  That doesn't mean that we should stress our body in ways that can cause harm and that stress isn't manageable or it takes a long time to cleanse out or it mutates into a brain tumor some how.  The stroy about your father, thanks for sharing that. I'm sorry for your loss but 85 isn't the age I'm shooting for and I'm not looking to go through those health issues either.  Being aware now at my age can't be negative in any way. I struggling to see the point against anything I've posted about.

On 3/8/2017 at 9:14 PM, delcecchi said:

As I recall, Juice has an economic connection to Chiropractic and the "alternative medicine" business.  Is that really the case, Juice? 

And I still don't recall you telling us about your academic background.   Or are you "self educated"?

No more than the other practices, actually more business from MDs and Orthopedic than anything. Again, I just enjoy taking you on and dropping some healthy bits of information you'll hopefully pick up.

Ever look into what it takes to become a provider at the VA? Scary, I could do that easy in a few years with minimum effort. No desire though. 

On 3/8/2017 at 11:10 PM, DrJuice1980 said:

Dave, the human body is extremely resilient.  Just look at a meth-head and wonder how that person is still alive.  That doesn't mean that we should stress our body in ways that can cause harm and that stress isn't manageable or it takes a long time to cleanse out or it mutates into a brain tumor some how.  The stroy about your father, thanks for sharing that. I'm sorry for your loss but 85 isn't the age I'm shooting for and I'm not looking to go through those health issues either.  Being aware now at my age can't be negative in any way. I struggling to see the point against anything I've posted about.

The "point" has nothing to do with what you posted above. The point you made was that I and others are under the control of doctors and big pharma. I said just wait it out, you are young. Hopefully you have a very healthy and happy life until you are whatever age you are shooting for but all I have been saying is that we don't always get what we want. Just because you make all the right choices, or at least what you perceive as the right choices today, does not make you immune to illness. 

Good luck.

If you read back on this or another thread similar, you will find me stating that I believe I will come down with some sort of cancer.  I stated my generation is screwed, a massive spike in cancer cases, probably so SSI doesnt become a full scale war against the control of government (which is what it all comes back to anyways).  I could go on for a while about that but I'll just leave it with that statement.

Everything I do now is to prevent the unforeseen "inevitable" cancer of some form.  Am I OC about it? Maybe a little but I will still stop for mickey D's on a weekend getaway, but I will also bring my sups.

3 hours ago, DrJuice1980 said:

If you read back on this or another thread similar, you will find me stating that I believe I will come down with some sort of cancer.  I stated my generation is screwed, a massive spike in cancer cases, probably so SSI doesnt become a full scale war against the control of government (which is what it all comes back to anyways).  I could go on for a while about that but I'll just leave it with that statement.

Everything I do now is to prevent the unforeseen "inevitable" cancer of some form.  Am I OC about it? Maybe a little but I will still stop for mickey D's on a weekend getaway, but I will also bring my sups.

It must be me because I don't think I can comprehend your writing style either sometimes. You're not saying that you think the government is giving us cancer are you?

Are you really that naive to believe they want the best for you and I? Live a day as a honeybee, wait, thats your entire life bro except you bring back the goods and just get raped on your way out to bring back more of the goods, rinse/repeat.  I dont think honeybees get raped.

"Rinse, repeat"? 

Dave: who approves everything you put in your mouth?

2 hours ago, DrJuice1980 said:

Are you really that naive to believe they want the best for you and I?

Who is "they"?

If you mean my family Dr., yes I believe he want's the best for me.

2 hours ago, DrJuice1980 said:

Dave: who approves everything you put in your mouth?

Me.

http://www.sfgate.com/health/article/Toxic-tea-from-Chinatown-shop-in-SF-sends-2-to-10994054.php

Two people are critically ill and remain hospitalized after consuming a toxic herbal tea bought on Grant Avenue in Chinatown, according to the San Francisco Department of Public Health.

In separate incidents in February and March, a woman in her 50s and a man in his 30s became sick within an hour of sipping a tea made from leaves sold by the Sun Wing Wo Trading Co., an herbalist at 1105 Grant Ave.

Both victims rapidly developed weakness, followed by life-threatening abnormal heart rhythms that required resuscitation and intensive hospital care. A plant-based toxin, aconite, was found in lab tests of the patients and the tea samples they provided.

Inspectors from the city’s health department are removing the products consumed by the two patients from the shelves at Sun Wing Wo Trading Co. The health department is also working with the shop owner to trace the source of the contamination and ensure that no future customers are exposed to it.

“Anyone who has purchased tea from this location should not consume it and should throw it away immediately,” said Dr. Tomás Aragón, health officer for the city. “Aconite poisoning attacks the heart and can be lethal.”

Known to treat pains, bruises and other conditions, aconite — also called called monkshood, helmet flower, wolfsbane, chuanwu, caowu and fuzi — has been used in Asian herbal medicine for thousands of years. While the plant’s raw flowers are highly toxic in their natural state, once properly processed, they can be safely consumed. There is no antidote for aconite poisoning.

While people who have purchased and consumed the tea without experiencing symptoms are safe, they should stop consuming it, according to health officials. Anyone who experiences symptoms after consuming the tea should call 911 or go immediately to the nearest hospital. Symptoms usually begin within a few minutes or up to a couple hours and can include: numbness or tingling of the face, mouth or limbs; weakness in the limbs; paralysis; low blood pressure; chest pain; palpitations; nausea and diarrhea.

The connection to the Sun Wing Wo Trading Co. emerged after both cases were referred to the California Poison Control System at San Francisco General Hospital.

“The investigation is just starting, but we know that the tea in both instances came from the same place,” said Rachael Kagan, spokeswoman for the San Francisco Department of Public Health. “And in each instance the person had drank the tea recently.”

A woman who answered the phone at the herbal shop said she could not comment.

Im glad little stories like this help keep your blinders on, everybody needs a little reassurance.  Im happy the sfgate was able to bring you satisfaction that the food you eat is all safe just like the drugs your Dr has you taking, and the side effects mean nothing, cause they're safe and there couldn't be another option because my Dr says...

Youre a "my doc says" kinda guy, arent you?

50 minutes ago, DrJuice1980 said:

Im glad little stories like this help keep your blinders on, everybody needs a little reassurance.  Im happy the sfgate was able to bring you satisfaction that the food you eat is all safe just like the drugs your Dr has you taking, and the side effects mean nothing, cause they're safe and there couldn't be another option because my Dr says...

Youre a "my doc says" kinda guy, arent you?

Who "says" in your world? You do all the research on your own? Kevin Trudeau? Your Chiropractor?

Trust but verify.  Who is monitoring and testing those supplements you take, and the claims made about them?  And those adjustments and other treatments?

True Del, same for me as you however not all products are pimped the same. Some are very much more available, wouldnt you agree?  For example vitamin c, i can buy that at pretty much any store and not all will absorb the same but for arguements sake, lets say they do. Why is it vitamin c is everywhere but something like biopqq is not found unless a speciality store carries it, not gnc. Does that mean its garbage or does that mean its not widely known? Being its on a shelf, does that make it safe?, i think i covered my opinion earlier on that. Being you dont know about it, its not effective? Thats a shallow method of consideration. 

So if its not pimped 24/7 to you, you wont know about about, maybe thats something to take into account? Monitoring/regulating and pushing a product arent necessarily 2 different things. Road blocks are often put up by the bigger guys with more political friends that allow road block to happen. So even though both products are available, you might only know about the one being pushed. Both regulated by the same people and the same people want you to know more about one than the other. Make sense?  The information is out there for everybody, most have some need created in order learn but if you are always wanting more information then you will look past all the talk put in front of you designed to filter your opinion. 

Dont hate cause you outta shape.

Speaking of snake oil.... It might do this and it may do that. 

The guy pushing this Biopqq is a serial pimp of supplements, and the supplement industry.  He has a degree in Naturopathy.    ie. witch doctor stuff. 

What other magic stuff do you spend your money on?

Posted (edited)

lol, have fun remembering your life when your on your death bed in a hospital Del.  I bet it took you less than 10 minutes to google that bit of info and you knew nothing about it before my post.  

Congrats on being a fool.

Dont hate cause you outta shape Del

Edited by DrJuice1980

biopqq bad but that roll of vitamin c candy is good for you

5 hours ago, DrJuice1980 said:

lol, have fun remembering your life when your on your death bed in a hospital Del.  I bet it took you less than 10 minutes to google that bit of info and you knew nothing about it before my post.  

Congrats on being a fool.

Dont hate cause you outta shape Del

You know nothing about me, other than I have had heart problems in the past.  

We are all going to die some day.  Supplements won't stop it.  And ask Jim Fixx about exercise stopping it.  But your hate will get you some day.   Karma, dude.  

Why are you so hateful?   

No hate bro, just saying thats how a lot of people go. Maybe hoping to open your blinders but only researching negative/filtered information is a bad habit to brake.

I understand we are at risk of dying everyday. I dont live with that on my mind, just taking a proactive approach to personal health, being smart about it and try for as much control as possible Why so much push back for that?  

Snake oils are things to block symptoms as damage continues to occur. Ask any chronic pain patient if that has been happening to them and see who's taking the snake oils and what that snake oil is and the pharmacy it came from.  Ask those questions instead of playing on google, or dont and filter your searches for your liking.

Posted (edited)

Or is pain a different topic? Strange, i bet general practitioner eventually had to give a referral, much like any other specialized condition.  Now, im not saying all western medicine is bad or filled with crooks or sketchy professionals.  But it happens across the board and the governing bodies dont really care about patient health, more so pushing the major medical machine along as a business focused more on massive profits versus patient care. And thats just the honest truth bro and if you cannot see that, whats the use of any further exchange?

Edited by DrJuice1980
Naturboy likes this

Well I just found this post and read most of it. Mostly I have to agree with DrJuice. I had cancer went through 2 bone marrow transplants and all the associated stuff. The Dr. gave me 2 years after the last transplant, that was 20 years ago.

Anyway that's where I'm coming from. Yesterday I went to a MD and a chiropractor. You don't know what your not taught, and you don't believe what you don't know. there is no money in curing cancer but unlimited in treating it. I'm not saying that Doctors and nurses don't want to make people well, but they do what they know. I never heard a doctor praise an chiropractor or the other way around.

40 years ago you hardly heard of people getting cancer, now it seems 10% of the population gets it. All the chemicals in the food we eat it's no wonder. The reason GMO foods are not labeled is because of money controlling interests in the government. Sad to say but you can't even be sure grapes labeled organic are in fact organic. Eating healthy is something we can control to a point. The government sets standards for the growers and farmers? Chemicals are added to about every food we eat in one way or the other. FDA approved? What's that?. Is that stuff tested for 10 years before release, I doubt it.

Just saying, why does a Mac Fry look the same hot as it does when you clean your car 4 months later.

Ok you guys can carry on now. Keep trusting the government.

2 hours ago, Naturboy said:

Ok you guys can carry on now. Keep trusting the government.

While you guys trust somebody getting rich selling you supplements with no proof that they actually do anything. ?  Or might actually harm you?    

Trust Trudeau....  or not. 

If I have to trust something man made or something God made, I'll always chose the latter. Yes medical doctors help us, but its unreal to think they know everything about a patient.

Our bodies are made to heal naturally. There are clinics just over the border that have a higher success rate treating illnesses with organic foods than most hospitals. Why are they over the boarder, because the pharmaceutical controlled  government here won't allow them in the US.

Foods you buy are so altered by people wanting , grow bigger, grow faster, produce more, last longer on the shelf.  America's nutrition in whole foods has suffered. Try a taste test of some organic food compared to regular food. That's just something you taste, nutrients are also diminished.

Like I said earlier you will only trust what you know, and a state sponsored school is not likely to teach something that upsets its donors.  Watch a documentary called "Forks over Knives" It explains a lot of this a lot better than I could. It'll give you something to think about unless your above learning.

fishersofmen and DrJuice1980 like this

23 hours ago, Naturboy said:

You don't know what your not taught, and you don't believe what you don't know. there is no money in curing cancer but unlimited in treating it. I'm not saying that Doctors and nurses don't want to make people well, but they do what they know.

16 hours ago, Naturboy said:

If I have to trust something man made or something God made, I'll always chose the latter. Yes medical doctors help us, but its unreal to think they know everything about a patient.

Words of wisdom. Most of society is fooled but its good to know there are some who can see clearly.

On 3/16/2017 at 0:58 PM, Naturboy said:

40 years ago you hardly heard of people getting cancer, now it seems 10% of the population gets it.

You do realize that the reason for increased cancer rates is because people are living longer, right?

So there are more people around, and also the proportion of older people in the population is growing. And as we get older, our risk of cancer increases. 

Yes, old people are getting cancer and modern medicine is allowing them to grow old in the first place.

On 3/16/2017 at 7:12 PM, Naturboy said:

Yes medical doctors help us, but its unreal to think they know everything about a patient.

Even more unreal to think a chiropractor or Kevin Trudeau knows even more.

Longer lives, increased amounts of cancer cases, you do realize dont you? God, what a pathetic attempt at making it seem like you are remotely aware. Spoken like a true simpleton, couldnt have made it any better.

What a waste of time trying to open that guys mind up.

On 3/19/2017 at 8:53 AM, DrJuice1980 said:

Longer lives, increased amounts of cancer cases, you do realize dont you? God, what a pathetic attempt at making it seem like you are remotely aware. Spoken like a true simpleton, couldnt have made it any better.

What a waste of time trying to open that guys mind up.

Are you talking to me?

Open my mind up to what? Facts?

Look it up, most of the increase in cancer patients is in the elderly population. Years ago, without modern medicine, you generally didn't live long enough to get cancer. 

I understand that there are some good things to be said about some natural medicine practices for some people but I'm just not ready to renounce modern medicine quite yet.