Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

jbell1981

Cancer Treatment from a Witch Doctor

236 posts in this topic

Prince is deceased. He was in 19 celebrity relationships averaging approximately 4.6 years each. His two marriages averaged 4.5 years each.

Given Name: Prince Rogers Nelson

Nickname: The Artist Formerly Known As Prince

Most Famous For: Purple Rain, album

Wasn't hookers.  Must have been the blow.

TMZ is only one saying drugs, at least as of last night.   I know several people who have had heart attacks in late 50's.  That is my guess.   The medical examiner is doing his thing, including an autopsy, today.  And the medical examiner will get the information from Moline, where Prince stopped for medical treatment.

He didn't have the same doctor Michael Jackson had, did he?...:P

I hope its not that sad story of an MD writing multiple refills on opiates for pain only to help create a dependency that turned into a heroin addiction, like has happened all too often.

31 minutes ago, delcecchi said:

TMZ is only one saying drugs, at least as of last night.   I know several people who have had heart attacks in late 50's.  That is my guess.   The medical examiner is doing his thing, including an autopsy, today.  And the medical examiner will get the information from Moline, where Prince stopped for medical treatment.

Both my mother (51) and my father in law (mid 50's) died of heart attacks. I am not a fan of Prince but shouldn't the speculation  wait until at least some facts come out?

Just now, jbell1981 said:

Both my mother (51) and my father in law (mid 50's) died of heart attacks. I am not a fan of Prince but shouldn't the speculation  wait until at least some facts come out?

It should, but it won't.   I'm betting on natural causes.  

12 minutes ago, jbell1981 said:

Exactly.  Leave the conjecture be until the facts come out.

one fact is that he had a shot in Illinois to reverse the effects of an opiate overdose.  Based on that I'm guessing he died of flu issues.

TMZ is the most reliable news organization that we now have.
I am not being sarcastic.

Harvey is a lawyer and makes sure that his ducks are in a row.

Because the only thing he cares about more than TMZ is his money.

On 4/18/2016 at 0:57 PM, RebelSS said:

Grab the apricots!!! Laetrile is back!!!!!!!!!!

My Dad's buddy went to Mexico for Laetrile back in the day... it didn't work, only helped him lose weight from his back pocket before he died...

Two other friends (one my best friend and roommate) got Hodgkin's about the same time back in late 90s. One took the hard core chemo right away, similar to what Randy Shaver did I believe. She is alive with kids now. My best buddy went a "softer" chemo approach and never even lost his hair... until he had to go hard core, a couple times, with so so results. Then it was time for the WD route when it came back. My wife and I could tell the WD was evil, and just taking $$. We voiced our concerns but in the end it is the patient themselves that have to make that decision. Saddest day ever, other than needing to pull the plug on my Dad, was being with my buddy's wife when she had to do that - he wasn't even to his late 30's yet....

Sorry for your and your wife's dilemma JBell. I hope it goes well, and also that it does not set a permanent divide in your wife's family.

On 4/19/2016 at 7:59 AM, jbell1981 said:

Back to the original topic, my MIL has come to her senses and will be both the chemo and alternative junk. 

One of my sister in laws canceled her bone marrow extraction surgery appointment (scheduled for today) and cause my MIL to flip out at her saying that she was trying to kill her or something.

She is rescheduling that appointment and the appointment for getting the central line put in for next week and then will start the chemo after that. 

She is going to keep the above sister in law out of the loop for a while. The other sister in law is on board with this plan as is, of course, my wife and my brother in law. 

Well I guess what she said and what she did were 2 different things. Despite saying that she was going to do both she never proceeded with getting the central line and chemo. She had an appointment with the Quack yesterday and he declared her cured! As far as I know she is taking his word for it and isn't going to do any more. 

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully she can be convinced to still go get a check up from her regular doctor.  

On the bright side at least the Quack declared her cured instead of continuing to rack up $$$ in worthless cures.

17 minutes ago, nofishfisherman said:

On the bright side at least the Quack declared her cured instead of continuing to rack up $$$ in worthless cures.

He declared her cured but she is supposed continue with some of the junk he gave her and to come in monthly to make sure the cancer stays cured.

These guys really are ridiculous. 

Well thats convenient.

"Sure, you're cured but keep giving me money to make sure you stay cured"  Its amazing how distrust in the established medical world can cloud someones judgement so badly that it pushes them toward the people who are truly taking advantage and putting people at serious risk.  

It bothers me with some of the joking on here and not staying on track with original topic.  Jbell sorry for what you are dealing with.  My wife had non  hodgkins lymphoma when she was a teenager.   Back then it was not easy to cure, just really starting out with the rads and chemo.  She was cured and ended up with pancreatic cancer 27 years later which the docs even said was probably from the chemo.  Yes, it does poison the body.  Would I do it, yes I would.  Even my wife said yes, it gave her 27 more years.  Of course the pan cancer she couldnt beat, and everything was tried, western and eastern meds.  Do I believe in holistic, absolutely.  I think they go hand in hand.  But you really need to see someone who knows what the hell they are doing.  Doctors that deal in both are assential.  Many doctors and well known cancer clinics are going both routes.  

Best of luck Jbell with your mil

Well, like we knew, she was not cured. She now is being hospitalized and has a substantial tumor in her colon. She will probably require surgery to remove it then a stent to keep it open and then chemo (if she's willing) to attack the rest of the lymphoma. This would could have been avoided had she just gone through the chemo in the first place. She'd be 4 months into 6 months of chemo. 

I’m sorry to hear that.  Hopefully she didn’t wait too long and treatment can still be effective.  Hopefully she also understands that her decision to delay treatment so long is what led to the surgery and more painful treatment.  I have a feeling she’ll probably blame this on the doctors when really it’s a product of her own decision making.  

I’d be interested to know what her opinion is of the witch doctor now.  Does she see him for the fraud he is or does she still think he actually did something beneficial?

Hang in there, I’m sure this can’t be easy on you and your wife.

Just now, nofishfisherman said:

I’d be interested to know what her opinion is of the witch doctor now.  Does she see him for the fraud he is or does she still think he actually did something beneficial?

At the moment she calls him the devil. 

He got away with at least $2500 of her money over the last few months. I just don't get how these guys can live with themselves. IMO he is nothing more than a scam artist. 

Well the oncologist meet with her yesterday and said she can't wait to do chemo, so she is starting that today. This will delay the removal of the tumor because if they removed the tumor she couldn't do chemo for 6-8 weeks after the surgery and the chemo is more important. The chemo may reduce the size of the tumor but if it doesn't she will need to get it surgically removed after the chemo in 6 months or so. Right now the tumor is nearly completely blocking her colon so only liquid excrement can get through. Because of this, she will be on a liquids only diet for the next 6 months or so at least. All of this could have been prevented had she just done the chemo in the first place. 

Makes a guy feel like educating the witch doctor with a baseball bat.   Help him remember the error of his ways. 

Any way to file charges or take legal action? 

leech~~ likes this

On 8/23/2016 at 9:16 AM, nofishfisherman said:

I'd be interested to know the sisters opinions of the witch doctor now?

12 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

I'd be interested to know the sisters opinions of the witch doctor now?

The more "normal" one has admitted that they should have done both the natural treatment and the chemo from the beginning. She still believes in the witch doctor and continues to see him for her own issues. 

The other one refuses to visit her mother in the hospital. She complained on the phone last night about her starting chemo (which she started last night). She also said to someone else that our dogs somehow gave her cancer, thought I'm not sure if she believed it was cured and now got cancer again from our dogs. I don't quite understand her thought process on that one. 

17 minutes ago, jbell1981 said:

The more "normal" one has admitted that they should have done both the natural treatment and the chemo from the beginning. She still believes in the witch doctor and continues to see him for her own issues.

The other one refuses to visit her mother in the hospital. She complained on the phone last night about her starting chemo (which she started last night). She also said to someone else that our dogs somehow gave her cancer, thought I'm not sure if she believed it was cured and now got cancer again from our dogs. I don't quite understand her thought process on that one.

It sounds like these folks could use another Doctor as well. :crazy:

jbell1981 likes this