Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

jbell1981

Cancer Treatment from a Witch Doctor

236 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, DrJuice1980 said:

. Youve told me time and time again that im young and wait until im older, totally discrediting any preventative measure.  

No, I'm not totally discrediting any preventative measures, in fact I have stated time and time again that it is the best  safeguard against MOST diseases and other ailments. The fact though is that it will not safeguard you against EVERY ailment. You even go so far as to predict that you will still get cancer in your lifetime. If your preventative measures are a cure all, why do you believe you will still get cancer?

No matter how diligent you are with preventative measures you probably will not keep every ailment at bay. All I am saying is that when you are older you will find this out. I haven't seen anyone live forever yet. 

1 hour ago, Big Dave2 said:

If your preventative measures are a cure all, why do you believe you will still get cancer?

You cant be serious, can you?  I think you got that backwards Dave, much like waiting until you become diagnosed  before you open your eyes to bad habits.

Hindsight is always 20/20, guys like you are the reason i take the measures i do now. Im not ripping on you for not knowing because its easy to become unaware of the damage your actually doing to yourself. Learning from others mishaps sticks a lot more than reading about some new trend.

Preventative measures, like eating right (whatever that is) and exercising and so on is rational.   The bull about magic supplements and homeopathic, naturopathic, and Chiropractic cures, is total superstition. 

So, which side are you on?  Science, evidence, and rationality?  Or anecdotal stories and superstition?  

15 hours ago, DrJuice1980 said:

You cant be serious, can you?  I think you got that backwards Dave, much like waiting until you become diagnosed  before you open your eyes to bad habits.

Hindsight is always 20/20, guys like you are the reason i take the measures i do now. Im not ripping on you for not knowing because its easy to become unaware of the damage your actually doing to yourself. Learning from others mishaps sticks a lot more than reading about some new trend.

So now you think I am going to give you cancer?

I'm not sure about any magical supplements or any of that stuff but is it really that big of a stretch to say eating and living healthy can also cure an illness? If we all believe this stuff prevents everything why can't it at least cure some things as well? I'm not necessarily saying cure late stage cancer but I wouldn't rule it out either, a lot depends on the individual and what they are consuming. Plenty of people are beating diabetes by changing their diets, who is to say that is the only thing we can do with a proper diet.

Try telling these people that old age is the single biggest reason we have high cancer rates. The guy in the story went home to die and is still alive 50 years later, all the doctors that diagnosed him are dead. I think a lot can be said for diet and lifestyle, probably more than we know or are willing to admit.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/28/magazine/the-island-where-people-forget-to-die.html

8 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

So now you think I am going to give you cancer?

No, you lost a foot. Maybe not a big medical deal for you but would be huge for me.

Just now, DrJuice1980 said:

No, you lost a foot. Maybe not a big medical deal for you but would be huge for me.

What does that have to do with you getting cancer?

Was just speaking of health in general, you brought up the cancer.

Speaking of:

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/cancer/amp/it-s-not-your-fault-researchers-confirm-cancer-often-random-n737776

Well, ill just eat like a slob cause it can happen to anybody. They want you to think that, drive that machine johns Hopkins!

49 minutes ago, DrJuice1980 said:

Speaking of:

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/cancer/amp/it-s-not-your-fault-researchers-confirm-cancer-often-random-n737776

Well, ill just eat like a slob cause it can happen to anybody. They want you to think that, drive that machine johns Hopkins!

Clearly you didn't read the article, or your comprehension skills are sub standard.  

Don't go by the headlines.  They are written by fools. 

Time for you to go get realigned.  Your spine must be affecting your eyes and brain.  

Edited by delcecchi

On 3/24/2017 at 6:19 PM, DrJuice1980 said:

You should probably check out the thread title...