Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

bklimek

Ranger Trailer Repair

6 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any referrals for Ranger Trailer Repair here in the metro (preferably NW Metro)?  I blew a tire and it opened a hole the size of a softball in the fiberglass fender.  Also appears to have some stress fractures in the corners.  Yikes!!!

BK

31 minutes ago, bklimek said:

Does anyone have any referrals for Ranger Trailer Repair here in the metro (preferably NW Metro)?  I blew a tire and it opened a hole the size of a softball in the fiberglass fender.  Also appears to have some stress fractures in the corners.  Yikes!!!

BK

Call George's Repair Center over on hwy 65

Abra in Elk River does fiberglass repair work. I have had them fix a fiberglass fender ironically on my last boat from someone clipping it at the ramp. 

Not sure if they do Fiberglass, but we took my wife's Mustang to the Albertville Body shop and they did a good job. 

Or try duct tape, just use the colored stuff as the top layer!

I had the same thing happen onto way home from storage.  Thank god I have a tandem trailer or I would have been dragging the Ranger down the high way.

Curious if you liked into insurance coverage on your fender? They aren't cheap, maybe $2k each.