Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Neighbor_guy

A little help from the turkey guru's

6 posts in this topic

Ok help me out on this one. Most of the time I purchase my "D" license and hunt when my date comes around. 

This year my daughter wants to hunt. As a youth, (12yo) she may hunt any area for the entire season. As a result I am going to lay down my shotgun and purchase an archery only tag. It's my understanding that is good for the "entire season" as well. 

Bow my question is, does "entire season" include the "a" and "b" lottery seasons???

Good luck hope your daughter gets a bird! I am sitting at work getting anxious myself 5 more hours of work stand between me and some hunting! 

Well today is our first day in the blind. It's amazing to me just how busy a 12y/o can be. 

Set a morning and afternoon blind yesterday. Came out this morning and had birds talking from the roost. (Upside down... Sorry)

image.jpeg

The birds clammed up and got real quiet after fly down. 

image.jpeg

now a sideways one...

image.jpeg

she passed out about an hour ago. Not much playing. A Single hen on the far side of the field. But that's it. Going to move this blind when we are done today so we aren't looking into the sun next time we use it.  

monstermoose78 likes this