Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Boar

Birthday ccake.

19 posts in this topic

im not the only good looking talented member off my family, my widfe whos trakes her birthday ccake making seriously out did hert seldf this time with a dragon ccake off eppixc.proportrions

20160410_173035.jpg

20160410_152803.jpg

Wow, I would have a hard time eating something like that after all the time that went into it! Your wife did a Great job. :)

Boar, slow down when typing and left click over the red underlined words. It will give you word spelling suggestions at the top. If you pick them you will have at least a 50% chance of getting the words right. Don't feel bad we all suk at something. I suk at math and probably couldn't pass a 3rd grade math test! ;)

images0RC3CBVE.jpg

Boar likes this

Just now, leech~~ said:

Wow, I would have a hard time eating something like that after all the time that went into it! Your wife did a Great job. :)

Boar, slow down when typing and left click over the red underlined words. It will give you word spelling suggestions at the top. If you pick them you will have at least a 50% chance of getting the words right. Don't feel bad we all suk at something. I suk at math and probably couldn't pass a 3rd grade math test! ;)

images0RC3CBVE.jpg

Yea I noticed he spelled the good looking and talented wrong!:P

Boar likes this

Happy Birthday Boar! Hang onto that woman. She is a phenomenal talent. :)

Boar likes this

I'd have to look at that and take photos for quite a while boarfor eating it.  That's sweet.

Edited by leechlake
Boar likes this

Happy Birthday, Boar!  That's a pretty awesome cake and a pretty awesome wife!

Not to mention she outfishes him like 6 to 1 also!:grin:

Edited by smurfy

OOPS, I missed this...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!  What an utterly cool cake!!!!!  Love it! As far as yer spelling, it's what makes you "you"...and gives us some thinking to do. Don't sweat it. :)

Boar likes this

34 minutes ago, lovebigbluegills said:

Happy belated birthday buddy!!! Your wife did a heck of a job on your cake!!!

Yes but what kind of a job did she do on boar? Inquiring minds want to know...:lol:

2 hours ago, Dotch said:

Yes but what kind of a job did she do on boar? Inquiring minds want to know...:lol:

Uh, wouldn't that go in the "over 18" forum?