• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Birthday ccake.

Wow, I would have a hard time eating something like that after all the time that went into it! Your wife did a Great job. :)

Boar, slow down when typing and left click over the red underlined words. It will give you word spelling suggestions at the top. If you pick them you will have at least a 50% chance of getting the words right. Don't feel bad we all suk at something. I suk at math and probably couldn't pass a 3rd grade math test! ;)

images0RC3CBVE.jpg

Just now, leech~~ said:

Wow, I would have a hard time eating something like that after all the time that went into it! Your wife did a Great job. :)

Boar, slow down when typing and left click over the red underlined words. It will give you word spelling suggestions at the top. If you pick them you will have at least a 50% chance of getting the words right. Don't feel bad we all suk at something. I suk at math and probably couldn't pass a 3rd grade math test! ;)

images0RC3CBVE.jpg

Yea I noticed he spelled the good looking and talented wrong!:P

34 minutes ago, lovebigbluegills said:

Happy belated birthday buddy!!! Your wife did a heck of a job on your cake!!!

Yes but what kind of a job did she do on boar? Inquiring minds want to know...:lol: