Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

leech~~

There’s stuff that is really top-secret, top-secret!

13 posts in this topic

See there ya go. She didn't email any classified, classified, top-secret, top-secret stuff so she's good to go!  ;):whistle:

SUNDAY BEST – President Obama to Chris Wallace on “Fox News Sunday,”

re Hillary emails: “I’ve got to be careful because, as you know, there have been investigations, there are hearings, Congress is looking at this. And I haven’t been sorting through each and every aspect of this. Here’s what I know: Hillary Clinton was an outstanding Secretary of State. She would never intentionally put America in any kind of jeopardy.

“And what I also know, because I handle a lot of classified information, is that there are -- there’s classified, and then there’s classified. There’s stuff that is really top-secret, top-secret, and there’s stuff that is being presented to the president or the secretary of state, that you might not want on the transom, or going out over the wire, but is basically stuff that you could get in open-source. ...

Sounds kind of like something else-Is.

index.jpg

Duffman ........

It's gonna be like a UN  strongly worded letter.

The FBI will say that there was reckless behavior and procedures, but no charges will be brought forth.

And some of you guys thought the Bengahzi Brothers would jump into the betting game?

*snicker*

Not a chance. All talk, those two.

Again......any of the Bengahzi boys want to take bets for a conservative/republican cause?

Not saying she is not guilty, but come on.....put your money where your meme is.

20 hours ago, leech~~ said:

There’s stuff that is really top-secret, top-secret,

Like the nuke codes for example.

20 hours ago, leech~~ said:

and there’s stuff that is being presented to the president or the secretary of state, that you might not want on the transom, or going out over the wire, but is basically stuff that you could get in open-source. ...

Like the CIA led "drone war".

Classified as "Top Secret / Special Access Personel Only" by the CIA, but also the subject of thousands of articles and websites. It's even been discussed in atleast 12 threads on HSO.

It's not a crime for anyone to discuss the abundant "open sourced" information on the CIA and drone wars. And I would expect the Sec of State to be discussing the failout from articles written about it. Which is exactly what she was doing. The bulk, possibly all, of the 22 "Top Secrect" emails on Hillarys computer were just that. Discussions of articles written about the drone wars.

If that's a crime there are posters here, including maybe Del and leech, who are going to need a pardon too. :D Not to mention the page owners who have hosted it.

Edited by DrJill

16 minutes ago, DrJill said:

Classified as "Top Secret / Special Access Personel Only" by the CIA, but also the subject of thousands of articles and websites. It's even been discussed in atleast 12 threads on this very page.

It's not a crime for anyone to discuss the abundant "open sourced" information on the CIA and drone wars.

I would expect the Sec of State to be discussing the failout from articles written about it. Which is exactly what she was doing.

Oh, I see what your saying.

So the Secretary of state when in office never has to hear and discuss current "Top Secret" events around the world as they are happening and unfolding with anyone at the point of occurrence? :confused:

Well he!! Jill even you could do the job then if all you had to do was sit home and watch the news and call your friends about it!  Silly girl! LMAOROTF :P

33 minutes ago, DrJill said:

Classified as "Top Secret / Special Access Personel Only" by the CIA, but also the subject of thousands of articles and websites. It's even been discussed in atleast 12 threads on HSO.

It's not a crime for anyone to discuss the abundant "open sourced" information on the CIA and drone wars. And I would expect the Sec of State to be discussing the failout from articles written about it. Which is exactly what she was doing. The bulk, possibly all, of the 22 "Top Secrect" emails on Hillarys computer were just that. Discussions of articles written about the drone wars.

If that's a crime there are posters here, including maybe Del and leech, who are going to need a pardon too. :D Not to mention the page owners who have hosted it.

It's one thing for Del and Leech to speculate, a completely different thing for the secretary of state to confirm as fact. If she breaks the law, she should pay the price. However, power and money have a way of brushing these things under the rug...to be clear, this goes for both parties!!! We have a rapidly forming oligarchy system being passed off as a Democracy. If you believe any party is really going to help anyone other than the top 1 percent, you are sadly mistaken.

Democrats and Republicans both are selling us down the river and trying to make it look like they are looking after out best interests. They are NOT!!!

Finns, leechlake and leech~~ like this

Discussing the fallout from an article in the NY Times doesn't necessarily confirm the accuracy of the reporting. Apples and oranges. Not to mention that the discussions were internal.

13 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

Oh, I see what your saying.

So the Secretary of state when in office never has to hear and discuss current "Top Secret" events around the world as they are happening and unfolding with anyone at the point of occurrence? :confused:

Well he!! Jill even you could do the job then if all you had to do was sit home and watch the news and call your friends about it!  Silly girl! LMAOROTF :P

Gibberish that makes me say Wha ?

Edited by DrJill

3 minutes ago, DrJill said:

Discussing the fallout from an article in the NY Times doesn't necessarily confirm the accuracy of the reporting. Apples and oranges.

Yep, looks like she never had forehand knowledge of events before or as they unfolded that she needed to or did contact people to talk to them about? "She was just an innocent bystander" This keeps getting better each post Jill! :lol:

Obama_and_Biden_await_updates_on_bin_Laden_annotated.svg.png

More gibberish.

Good to have you back HomeSchool. ;)

If I lose I lose.  It is good fun anyway, and a worthy cause.  I still think it has a good chance of happening.   The party cannot allow charges to be filed, the FBI seems serious about the investigation, and the way to stop the process is a pardon before she is charged.   If she is pardoned there will be no reason to continue investigating or write any reports.  So it is back to he said she said.

Her being president will be a gold mine for the foundation, if it should happen.   And Obama is going to try hard for her to get elected. 

2 minutes ago, delcecchi said:

the FBI seems serious about the investigation

I think a prophylactic pardon would severely damage her chances in November, dependent on how badly the republicans want to hand the election over.   

I think they would be better off keeping their fingers crossed that Hilldo ducks any sort of indictment.   And if she does get indicted, she's toast.  I bet they already have a failsafe plan in place (Biden?).   

Edited by bobbymalone
Rick likes this