Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

leech~~

Get it over with already-lets ride!

17 posts in this topic

Sad to say, but after several years, I have made a decision.........

I am selling out :( I will miss it for sure, but I've put too many friends in the ground and whitnessed too many close calls, near misses, and accidents that were no fault of the rider. 

It's the text and drivers. 

It bums me out. But it's the choice I need to make. 

leech~~ and LindellProStaf like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Neighbor_guy said:

Sad to say, but after several years, I have made a decision.........

I am selling out :( I will miss it for sure, but I've put too many friends in the ground and whitnessed too many close calls, near misses, and accidents that were no fault of the rider. 

It's the text and drivers. 

It bums me out. But it's the choice I need to make. 

That's one of the reasons I ride a Dual Sport bike. I mainly ride it up north on the back roads so i can still get out in the woods in the summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couple hours ago I walked past a motorcycle in the parking ramp that was in an unfortunate spot that gets a wind vortex.  It was covered with snow.  That guy maybe should have checked the weather report this morning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, bobbymalone said:

Couple hours ago I walked past a motorcycle in the parking ramp that was in an unfortunate spot that gets a wind vortex.  It was covered with snow.  That guy maybe should have checked the weather report this morning.

I just had a Harley go waving in and out past on the free way-in the snow! :eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

64 tomorrow and 70s though the weekend will get some bikes out. I know I will be taking at least a short ride.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Walleyehooker said:

64 tomorrow and 70s though the weekend will get some bikes out. I know I will be taking at least a short ride.

I've look at mine under the cover about 5 times in the last few weeks. It may be time! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have taken 3 short rides so far this year before this cold spell. Saw a couple die hards out today but that's not my idea of fun. Might get out for a spin on Thursday or Friday.

leech~~ likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive been out once with the wife, but ive been in the field for two straight weeks, so i aint missing nuthing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Boar said:

Ive been out once with the wife, but ive been in the field for two straight weeks, so i aint missing nuthing.

so you ride your scooter in the fields????????:confused::cry::P:grin:

RebelSS likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Boar said:

really, you found me here???;)

:P:grin: yep!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Papers are signed. Money has exchanged hands. Hands have been shaken. Tail lights down the road. 

I'm sure I will get another bike someday, but for now. I'm back to 4-wheels all the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stopped riding when the late wife broke her back at work, no fun without her back there.  after she passed I went and got another Harley.

 

keep the heart NG

leech~~ likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Neighbor_guy said:

Papers are signed. Money has exchanged hands. Hands have been shaken. Tail lights down the road.

I'm sure I will get another bike someday, but for now. I'm back to 4-wheels all the time.

Sad thing is I had sold my 4 wheeler because I didn't have anyone to ride with since my kids moved on, just a few months before I joined this site. Now I have a Dual Sport bike to ride in the woods and can't find anyone on here that rides! :(

Edited by leech~~
Mike89 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now