• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Some favorite foods you can't find anymore....

8 minutes ago, leechlake said:

I've never seen someone so excited about eating a few peas.  

That's because I haven't made ya mine. :grin:  There's also a special story behind  peas. Whatever works for ya, I guess. I'd prefer roast beef au jus, but the budget says peas.

On 4/8/2016 at 9:27 PM, delcecchi said:

It was straight off the birdseye web sight....

Well, Mr. Delbertio Q. Cecchi, here's an Email I received today from the Birdseye Peas and pearl onions people:

Dear Mr. ****** ,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding our Birds Eye Peas & Pearl Onions. I apologize that you have had difficulty locating this item.

Our team utilizes software that allows us to search retailers using Point of Sale scan data. Based on your zip code I searched a radius of up to 100 miles, however, I was unable to identify retailers that have scanned this item recently.

If you have not already done so, we encourage you to speak with your local store manager about ordering this item for you. In addition, please be assured that we will share this distribution opportunity with our sales team so we can continue to work towards broader distribution of this item.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate your loyalty to our products.

Sincerely,
Scott
Brand Ambassador
Please do not reply to this email as it will not be received. Should you have additional questions, please call us at 1-800-432-3102.

He didn't even send me any coopins, as Ron White would say.  I need coopins. And he doesn't even have a last name.  :angry:

So, they make them.  It's just that no one around here sells them, and the distributors don't distribute them.... 

When I searched for them seemed to be in the NE yankee ville that they were sold.  

I bet the wholesalers could get them if they wanted to...