• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hso Turkey Quest Team Submission thread

Borch

Start posting your pics and form here.

HSO Forum Member Turkey Quest Submission Form

Turkey Contest 2016

Complete this form with your turkey’s measurements. Include photos of your turkey’s spurs and beard with a ruler or tape measure. Include in one of the photos your turkeys filled out tag or slip of paper with the date of the harvest. The turkey’s weight must be witnessed and signed by you and the witness below on this form.

Forum Member:_______________________________          Date:_____________

Team Name: _________________________________

Youth Hunter(17 or younger):Yes _______ No ________

Turkey Subspecies: _____________________

State/Province Bird was Harvested In: ____________________

Turkey’s Stats

Beard Length ____________inches

Spur Length ® _________inches (L)_________inches

Weight ___________ pounds

I certify that the measurements listed above are accurate to the best of my ability.

Forum Member: ______________________________________                       Date:_________

Witness:______________________________________________                      Date: ________

Morgan's entry...

MorgansForm1_zpsapkuesl0.png

FYI- I said 11 1/4" on the beard for this entry- it's in between 1/8" and 1/4", but closer to 1/4" so I went with it.  If anyone has a concern about this please feel free to round it down to the  1/8" mark. 

P1060185_zpsd58aywza.jpg

P1060183_zpszwq2hbw4.jpg

P1060181_zpsp5f1ghe1.jpg

Weight is in lbs and oz so 23.5 on the form is correct.

P1060179_zpsshgxznsg.jpg

P1060165_zps1w04eyty.jpg

If I'm missing anything please let me know.  I'm thrilled to help Morgan contribute to this thread for Team 2!!!

The picture of the phone is where I have the picture of the bird on the scale. I did a bowfishing tournament and after 30 hours without sleep I made the mistake of putting my phone on the truck hood while I took off my jacket. It made it the 5 milles to interstate 35 then flipped off tbe hood and the semi behind us hit it.