• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Documents from an actual Chiropractor

delcecchi

13 minutes ago, thatoneguy said:

Clearly.

Great input.  Tell me more. Please, enlighten on your superiority over me.

If you're going to take a stab make have some backbone.  Keyboard tough guys that lack substance, common. lol. 

34 minutes ago, DrJuice1980 said:

Great input.  Tell me more. Please, enlighten on your superiority over me.

If you're going to take a stab make have some backbone.  Keyboard tough guys that lack substance, common. lol. 

Wow, that's a dramatic reaction to one single word?  Juice you are a lot of things but self aware is not one of them.  

I'm sure you'd like to me elaborate but honestly I just don't feel like it and I don't think it would do much good anyways. 

Lol, this is all about being self aware, there's a discussion taking place where the idea of self awareness is foreign to most on here.  Go through life doing and believing what your told to believe.  Most of you have exposed yourself to that ideology. No fish, you're one of them. Remember when you defended treadmills, lol, there's your proof. 

And you have the audacity to say I lack self awareness. Quick where's that meme of the pot and kettle....

Find the brain capacity to elaborate

I'm only trying to get one of you guys to question what you think you know.  How is that such a bad thing?

There's plenty that I don't know. If the need to know more is created by running into an idea I don't understand then it's greater than just "wanting" to know information, your ability to see is greater.

20 minutes ago, DrJuice1980 said:

Lol, this is all about being self aware, there's a discussion taking place where the idea of self awareness is foreign to most on here.  Go through life doing and believing what your told to believe.  Most of you have exposed yourself to that ideology. No fish, you're one of them. Remember when you defended treadmills, lol, there's your proof. 

And you have the audacity to say I lack self awareness. Quick where's that meme of the pot and kettle....

Find the brain capacity to elaborate

In all that rambling you still missed the point.

tumblr_inline_nc13l9yDE81sb080b.gif  

Juice, you are connected to, or are a true believer in, Chiropractic.   Classic "straight" Chiropractors believe stuff that is nonsense and/or scientifically invalid.  You also appear to be an anti-vaxxer as well.

Of course people should take care of themselves.  That includes getting vaccinated.  

Edited by delcecchi

Hey Del, whats wrong with that? Attacking professions again, now possibly mine? Not that I care because I think you're completely worthless.  But weren't you whining the other day about somebody breaking forum policy and now you're attacking a members profession. Silly you, your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Only professions that believe nonsense.  I'm not too hot on the Modern Language Association either, speaking of nonsense.  And Homeopathy and Naturopathy are in the same category.   

Again, your opinion triumphs facts and proof rendering your opinion invalid. You can still have it, but it's worthless. Nobody should take any sort of advice, regardless of subject, from a guy with the attitude of a closed mind, you.

1 hour ago, delcecchi said:

Only professions that believe nonsense.  I'm not too hot on the Modern Language Association either, speaking of nonsense.  And Homeopathy and Naturopathy are in the same category.   

Try this, del... 

Way better than those nasty drugs.

7 hours ago, DrJuice1980 said:

Again, your opinion triumphs facts and proof rendering your opinion invalid. You can still have it, but it's worthless. Nobody should take any sort of advice, regardless of subject, from a guy with the attitude of a closed mind, you.

So you are now supporting Homeopathy, Naturopthy, and the Modern Language association along with the aniti-vaxxers and chiros?  What color is your aura? 

Blue, I'm a Leo too.  :P

They all have business models Del.  Whenever that's the case and people buy in, regardless of profession, bad eggs smell and that's all you hear about. Your big pharm has plenty of those characters as well

I have no clue what that is Del. You left that bait out there FOR EVER for somebody to hit. I don't think anybody else cares to know what it is either. I will be honest though, I did google it. After about 60 seconds I went back to work. Seemed lame to spend any more time than that. Good try though.

How the bleep did you come to that conclusion? 

1 hour ago, DrJuice1980 said:

Blue, I'm a Leo too.  :P

They all have business models Del.  Whenever that's the case and people buy in, regardless of profession, bad eggs smell and that's all you hear about. Your big pharm has plenty of those characters as well

Here's a classic from a 'legitimate" big pharmaceutical company that we've all seen on mainstream TV:

"If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, you have a problem there, sunshine..."

1 hour ago, DrJuice1980 said:

The fluoride in your water, over time,  has altered the chemical balance in your brain. 

Impaired capacity to learn, patterned to only know what you already know, convenience matters.

http://fluoridealert.org/issues/health/brain/

You must live in Bemidji.  Is there any bizarre alternative medicine thing you don't believe? 

You continue to defend "professions" build on total nonsense with no relation to reality,  and you attack those professions with a connection to science.  How about copper bracelets?  Colored lights?  Orgone boxes (blast from the past)?

I don't attack, I put it in your face and you don't like it. You attack, call out accredited professions, the only thing that makes it nonsense is you saying it, nothing else. What's a simpleton again? I call out the system that you whole heartedly bought into. It's insane to discredit a branch of medicine with no knowledge of the spine.  It's insane to think your doctor knows all.  If some health issue goes down and you don't educate yourself and become an advocate for your own health then you're doing yourself an extreme disservice.  

Youd take health advice from Chuck Woolery over a chiropractor I bet, lol. Typical consumer brainwashed boomer.

Where did you grow up and have spent most of your life drinking tap water?

I would take health advice from neither Chuck Woolery nor a Chiropractor.  Not a Homeopath or a Naturopath either.  

What they believe is unscientific nonsense.  Do you wear magnets too? 

Unscientific, ok, sure thing. One of those thing were you tell yourself that over and over again until it's true? Convenient. I wear a watch. Do you have a BMI over 25? If you do you should probably get out of the health and fitness forum, you have no business "advising" people. Your opinion is worthless because you can't apply it for your own use and benefit, if indeed it was valid and you knew what you were talking about, it'd show.

Show me

Show me how you apply this knowledge Del.