• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Documents from an actual Chiropractor

delcecchi

Oh, and actually the author, a Dr Wakefield, had his medical license revoked for his falsifications and ethical violations... 

Vaccinations should be mandatory, except for possibly narroly tailored religious exemptions. 

Sorry, Libertarians.  Unless you want to make it convenient for anyone who contracts one of these diseases to sue the group of the unvaccinated for damages. 

Crazy how you only question differing views.  You should question everything, especially what you think you already know.  Nothing feels better than proving yourself wrong and seeing what you couldn't before.  Try it, just once.  Try not to be a know it all in every topic.  Your character becomes very transparent and predictable.  

Maybe the system is so big that they are going to shut out any naysayers, even take them out.  Do be so naive, the world is an ugly place and you're typically the pawn.

It doesn't hurt to question your own beliefs. 

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

And now I give you someone with an unlimited supply of misinformation, Mr Know it all :)

Sorry, couldn't resist. For the record this isn't aimed at anyone. Just a generality we can reflect on.

1 hour ago, delcecchi said:

Oh, and actually the author, a Dr Wakefield, had his medical license revoked for his falsifications and ethical violations... 

Vaccinations should be mandatory, except for possibly narroly tailored religious exemptions. 

Sorry, Libertarians.  Unless you want to make it convenient for anyone who contracts one of these diseases to sue the group of the unvaccinated for damages. 

Only one state - California, has passed a law doing away with exemptions for vaccinations.  This happened last summer, so the whole deal is on more or less of a trial basis at this point.

So you might be waiting a very long time for this ideal of yours to actually happen in all 50 states.

Odds are, you will be dead before then.

4 hours ago, swamptiger said:

Only one state - California, has passed a law doing away with exemptions for vaccinations.  This happened last summer, so the whole deal is on more or less of a trial basis at this point.

So you might be waiting a very long time for this ideal of yours to actually happen in all 50 states.

Odds are, you will be dead before then.

California did it due to a number of measle and mump outbreaks.   I already had all that stuff and not polio or pertussis or tetanus.  And I didn't have any lasting effects from those diseases.  Lucky me.  

Other states had more restrictive exemptions from the start. 

This is a matter of science versus ignorance and fear.  Anti-vaxxers do not deserve respect.  Neither do homeopaths nor straight chiroprators.   Nor guys selling copper underwear to cure arthritis, and colored lights to cure cancer, or orgone boxes for whatever they were for.  Or Rhino horn for ED. 

20 hours ago, leechlake said:

All I remember is the Don Imus show used to be on MSNBC in the morning and his wife was leading the crusade against vaccinations because of some relation to autism, I believe the preservative in shots showed a "potential" link.  Fair enough.  Then she promoted her line of green cleaners for hospitals and it seemed she got it done by leaning on hospitals like the mob does.  

"Minions" is a great kid animated movie but Bobber isn't Del's minion...he's Reb's minion :)  I'm RH's minion!

Finally, I remember walking around my grandparents cemetery they were buried in.  Pretty sad to see the baby and young kids that had died from whooping cough and other diseases our kids are safe from now.  All those deaths were in a window of a year or two when the outbreak was heavy.

But yer my minion on the food thread, fella. Like it or not. Proof, you were videoed playing with a Dotch farm toy. Until I intervened.  :grin:

1 hour ago, delcecchi said:

California did it due to a number of measle and mump outbreaks.   I already had all that stuff and not polio or pertussis or tetanus.  And I didn't have any lasting effects from those diseases.  Lucky me.  

Other states had more restrictive exemptions from the start. 

This is a matter of science versus ignorance and fear.  Anti-vaxxers do not deserve respect.  Neither do homeopaths nor straight chiroprators.   Nor guys selling copper underwear to cure arthritis, and colored lights to cure cancer, or orgone boxes for whatever they were for.  Or Rhino horn for ED. 

As of right now, all 50 states still have exemptions for vaccinations other than medical reasons.

This is obviously something you feel very strongly about, so go ahead and knock yourself out getting it changed...

Edited by swamptiger

13 minutes ago, delcecchi said:

Religiosity reasons ok. Vague stuff like California not ok.

20 states still have exemptions for "philosophical" reasons other than religion.

You could work on them first.

As rh1 would say, good luck...

Edited by swamptiger

Let me chime in.  Recently I am getting over some sort of "bug".  Whatever it is my body has fought it and I now have some sort of immunity against it. Sweet!

If I want to get an immunization for something I've never had like the mumps they take dead virus and put it in me and that makes me immune from the mumps.  Besides the sting of the needle and it being tender for a day in 99% plus of cases there is no ill effects and now I'm immune from the mumps.  What's the big whoop?

Are you telling me that MD's across the world and country that are pro vaccinations are all drinking some Kool Aid and that immunizations are baloney because 1% of society finds something wrong with them?   The answer surely isn't that we're all lambs following the lead of the big bad wolf is it?

Are you telling me that MD's across the world and country that are pro vaccinations are all drinking some Kool Aid and that immunizations are baloney because 1% of society finds something wrong with them?   The answer surely isn't that we're all lambs following the lead of the big bad wolf is it?

For one thing, it's really not MDs who push for mandatory vaccinations, it is typically the big drug companies.

But outside of that, how do you feel about using vaccinations for population control, for example?  

Remember, if vaccinations are made mandatory, you would not be included in this type of decision, this would be by "central committee".

22 minutes ago, swamptiger said:

But outside of that, how do you feel about using vaccinations for population control, for example?  

Remember, if vaccinations are made mandatory, you would not be included in this type of decision, this would be by "central committee".

So you are worried about the government of the USA mandating contraceptive vaccinations?   Are you serious?  

38 minutes ago, delcecchi said:

So you are worried about the government of the USA mandating contraceptive vaccinations?   Are you serious?  

Sure, why not?  They always know what's best for you don't they?

Bill Gates is cool with the idea...

http://coupmedia.org/vaccines-0703

Edited by swamptiger

really wasn't talking about some outlier idea like contraception; mumps, measles, polio the "normal" stuff.  Get real.  You bring up some "what if" issue.  If I did that in my previous 48 years of life I would have missed out on a million things.  

1. Should I go hunting today?  What if I get shot?

2.  should I go fishing today?  What if I drown?

Suddenly the big bad government is going to shoot everyone full of contraception vaccine.  What in the world???  

Suddenly the big bad government is going to shoot everyone full of contraception vaccine.  What in the world???  

Two of the most progressive states, California and Vermont, already have legislation in the works for mandatory vaccination.  If you can't see the importance of keeping the voluntary aspect intact, there's probably nothing anyone could do or say to make you change your mind.

But if you look, you can see an agenda.  Bill Gates, for one, is on the record for promoting the idea of vaccination for population control.

11 minutes ago, swamptiger said:

Two of the most progressive states, California and Vermont, already have legislation in the works for mandatory vaccination.  If you can't see the importance of keeping the voluntary aspect intact, there's probably nothing anyone could do or say to make you change your mind.

But if you look, you can see an agenda.  Bill Gates, for one, is on the record for promoting the idea of vaccination for population control.

California is returning to more mandatory vaccination because they have had several outbreaks of contagious disease.  I think the Disneyland measles one was the latest, and the final straw.  The diseases can spread because the exemptions allowed "herd immunity" to be compromised. 

Most people agree that having outbreaks of measles, mumps, pertussis, and polio are bad things. 

23 minutes ago, JigSawJimmy said:

Sure, by 10-15% of the future growth. It has to be done. The planet can support 9+ billion peoples needs, it cannot support half of that populations greed. More people will starve as more cereal crops go to feeding live stock. Most of us will be long gone before large measures will be put into play.

Welcome to the forum JigSawJimmy.

Yes, that is something along the lines of what Gates has said, and has also apparently backed it up with some large donations from his foundation..

See, smart rich computer nerds actually can play God.

And the Gates effort mostly goes to places with brown, black, and yellow people.  The developed world mostly already has a birth or fertility rate of below replacement and most developed countries have been so for years.  The US was the last to go below replacement so far as I know.   That is one reason economic growth is slow in the US and Europe. 

"They" don't need to vaccinate US and Europe for birth control since the people have been doing a pretty good job all by them selves, exercising their freedom to do so.  And you can include China in the below replacement group.