• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Team 2

Siwulat

9 hours ago, Archerysniper said:

I finally submitted my bird and did a little math,It looks like we now have first place. 

WTG Sniper!  Morgan will be very happy if the team she's on wins!  Way to get it done!  

Way to go team.  This is the second time I have done the contest, and the second time my team has won, without me contributing at all!  I actually never got out again after my niece shot her first bird.  Life got really busy with family stuff, and I built a deck on  my house.  I was supposed to go to WI for a few days for a work trip, but my wife had some diabetes issues, and the trip got cancelled.  So, there went the rest of the season.  

Next year I will be in the major look out for more turf to hunt.  My spots just were not holding birds, and the public spot I went on was holding birds, but they came down onto private turf.  I need to put in more scouting time, and look around for more options.  Close to home is going to be the key, as baby #3 is coming in Sept of this year, and I know how kids chip off the old hunting time clock.

I am looking in to a C for D situation or buying some land, but the C for D is not looking as promising as I was hoping.  Land is NOT a cheap option either, but as most it is a dream!

Great job to all of the team who had luck, and I hope next year to bring something to the table!

Congrats guys and gals of Team 2!  Another fun contest in the books.  

But, hey, Team 2?  Really?  That's the best name you could come up with? :)

Yes congrats to Team 2. The badger put the nail in the coffin for Team 1 with her late, late bird. Still waiting to hear the story on that one. Congrats to everyone who scored a bird or just went out and had a good time. Already looking forward to next spring.