• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Team 3 Toes

rkhinrichs

Congrats Scoot!!!

That makes it 4 toms for the Team 3 Toes.  Great job guys!!!

I'm feeling a little extra pressure now to make it happen!!!  LOL

My wife and I are going to be hunting this Friday-Tues in NE Wadena County.

Both landowners told me there are turkeys all over, so at least we have that going for us.

On the farm where my wife shot her jake last year, we saw a 2 year old tom and 4 other jakes, so I'm hoping they're still hanging around.

The other farm we only hunted for a half hour and I arrowed my jake and that was the only turkey we saw, so we'll see what happens.

Looks like the weather will cooperate for us, so that will help.

Cell/internet service is sketchy down there, so I might not have a report till Tuesday evening.

Has anyone heard from Dalton?  I don't see any posts from him.

Brian 

Thanks guys I appreciate it!  The plan definitely did come together and I even got to work before 8 a.m. That is just about perfect!  I'm at a bit of a loss for where to go for Ryan on Saturday but hopefully some scouting between now and then will clear that up. We shall see.

Well guys, I hate to be the one to let the team down, but I couldn't get it done.

What a tough week of hunting.  In 5 days of hunting from 0530 to 1200 then back out from 3:00 to 8:15 my wife and I saw 1 hen and 2 toms, probably the same tom.  We heard gobbling every morning from 1 to 4 different toms and even a little gobbling on the afternoon hunts.

From what the landowners said, "Should have been here last week, there were turkeys everywhere."

I guess it's payback for taking 2 jakes out of the flock last spring.  LOL

I might, might, might get a chance to get back out but I've got some stuff to take care of first.

Brian

Well boys we did are best! Hope we can keep the hold on to our lead! And if u need any help in the Virginia area let me know! Always looking for a new hunting buddy! Follow me on Instagram rkhinrichs