• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Team 1 roll call

123fish

On 4/23/2016 at 0:10 PM, 123fish said:

Stick with it little Sniper it's going to happen. We are on the board again as I made up for my miss the other day this morning and shot a nice double bearded tom. I'll get him submitted and maybe a story later.

Nice! Looking forward to pictures and a story.

good job 123fish! Still after them in Minnesota. I did get a 20lb. 10oz. Hybrid tom in southern Nebraska sunday with a 10" beard and 1 and 1/8" and a 7/8" spurs, Hoping to seal the deal in the next 2 weeks or so in Minnesota. Pictures later. You post pictures yet Tom?

Nice job guys!  Good and bad news, saw a group of 3 dandies today along with a couple other respectable  toms, all with henslocked in strut.  They are there, just need to find one alone or drag a hen by, wind was horrible today.

What a shot in the crotch day, i dunno, shoulda coulda didnt, and the 3 big toms are across the road in the next section.  Rain, sleet, 3 toms alone that came in but no shot then the same 3 2 hours later gobbling their fool heads off but wouldnt come  into a jake and 4 hen setup, and they were henless.....dirty devils...

Birds still on the neighbors, hunted a different spot this aft with a friend, we had a jake in our laps, she has only killed one but decided to pass.  Gorgeous day in the turkey woods!  Two of my buds scored today, one says he has some crazy video footage......

Well im down to a couple hours after work tomorrow, if not have a 5th season tag.  Had a hen go into strut at the decoys the other day, only for a second or two, saw the same thing last year but that one stayed in strut for quite a while.  Crazy birds....

57, I am absolutely the last guy to ask advice about that. I still have a flip phone that I only power up and check once a day.:) Any pics I post are through the help of the wife. I'll bet there are a bunch of guys on here that can help you though.

3 hours ago, x1957x said:

Fish, how does a guy post pictures etc. from my cell?

When posting in the submission forum with your phone, you will see an option to choose files to attach. Click it.   Depending on the cell phone you will locate where the pictures are stored(gallery, camera, etc).  Select them and upload.  You will need to click the "+" symbol on the picture once it's uploaded to put into your post wherever your curser is located int eh text box.  Depending on how the picture was taken they may be flipped but they will be there.

Way to go cooter! Nothing wong with that nice two year old. Looking forward to the story and pics. Now if we can get 57 to figure out how to upload his bird we will have four with little archery sniper still a possibility. 

I might hunt next week back where the bigger 3 are, landowner is with his kid this week, no one hunting the last season.  Not sure how that works here if i get another but go archery sniper!