• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What is the lower gear unit lube recommended for Suzuki 2 stroke motor?

FishingRebel

41 minutes ago, delcecchi said:

Pick up a quart at walmart, the non-union store...  And get one of those pumps that goes into a quart bottle and screws into the motor.  Works a lot better than the tubes

There, we've done everything except change it for ya. ;)    Warm it up before ya drain it. 

163740_ts.jpg

I did that yesterday. Walked outside with a beer and my old truck stereo to install in my boat. My neighbor had his truck jacked up and was working on his brakes. I stood there making comments, taking sips of an ice cold Schlitz, and generally slowing down his work. He'll be standing near me doing the same thing the next time that I'm out there!