Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Lip_Ripper Guy

2017 Fish House Build

On 11/6/2017 at 3:56 PM, Lip_Ripper Guy said:

I would have to find a new photo host besides Photobucket, and I don't really want to deal with finding a new host and re-doing all the links.  

ahh dang okay sounds good, building one myself right now and had been looking at yours way earlier when you where building it, your house turned out great again btw.

also would you do anything different with the infloor heat or were you happy with how it worked and held up last season?

1 hour ago, jamiewilson said:

ahh dang okay sounds good, building one myself right now and had been looking at yours way earlier when you where building it, your house turned out great again btw.

also would you do anything different with the infloor heat or were you happy with how it worked and held up last season?

Sorry, I'll try to get it figured out, but I won't have any time for the next month with hunting season and work.  

In floor heat worked perfectly, but we do have an updated design with a couple tweaks to it.  

Would you be able to post pics of your bed again?  I really like that idea, very smart.  Would you make any changes on the next one.  Should get my firebrand shell this week, lots to do.