• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Sad to see the ice go

I have been very busy the last two months. Been to Mille Lacs, then to LOW, then to Upper Red lake for 7 days, then to Sturgeon Bay looking for whitefish and big walleyes, went to Menasha to stay with a couple of friends and fished some open water on the Fox River, left there and headed to Ashland to fish Chequamegon Bay, came home for 4 days and headed off to Ice Team University. I have to say that the Ice Team University was one of my best adventures in a long time. The guys and gals from Ice Team were super great in helping me learn new methods and tricks to catch fish and Friday I caught more fish than I have all winter. Saturday got called halfway through the day due to ice conditions but that was okay I needed a rest. I am not used to fishing for 9 hours a day, it's a little tough on my backside sitting on a bucket all day. I learned so much and met so many great new people. I guess it is time to start thinking about get the boat ready for open water. I have some more great fishing trips planned for this coming summer and I am excited to hit the lakes again. Tight lines everyone and remember "Life is short, go fishing"