• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Oh come on Chumlee!

leech~~

Geez, can't we have just one fun lovable oaf that doesn't end up like this! :eek:

Chumlee from 'Pawn Stars' Arrested During Sexual Assault Raid

/9/2016 4:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0309_chumlee_mug_WM-2

Chumlee from "Pawn Stars" has been arrested for guns and drugs after police raided his home while investigating an alleged sexual assault ... TMZ has learned.

Las Vegas Metro PD says officers showed up at his home Wednesday afternoon with a search warrant in connection with a sexual assault case. We're told Chumlee is the suspect in that case.

Our law enforcement sources tell us cops found marijuana, meth and at least one weapon during the search.

Chumlee was taken into custody and booked for drug and weapon possession. We're told the sexual assault is still under investigation.

3 hours ago, Ufatz said:

Money has nothing to do with it.  How about the Duck Dynasty morons?  Or the Baby Boo Boo misfits. Or any one of a few dozen rap stars and the Krap they crank out.

Ya see what I'm sayin"

merica we love our trash and morons!  ;)

What I don't get is why can't the guy have a vault of guns? Are they illegally obtained or whats the deal there? I wouldn't describe mine as a vault but I have a gun cabinet with a bunch of guns in it. Some bought through an dealer, some from 3rd parties and some were inherited. I only have a receipt for the dealer bought ones. I imagine that my situation is fairly common. 

So what makes his guns illegal? Is it a Vegas thing or what am I missing here?

34 minutes ago, jbell1981 said:

What I don't get is why can't the guy have a vault of guns? Are they illegally obtained or whats the deal there? I wouldn't describe mine as a vault but I have a gun cabinet with a bunch of guns in it. Some bought through an dealer, some from 3rd parties and some were inherited. I only have a receipt for the dealer bought ones. I imagine that my situation is fairly common.

So what makes his guns illegal? Is it a Vegas thing or what am I missing here?

It's all part of the chant. Guns lead to drugs! ;)

So will the show even continue? They probably have a contract so they'll have to honor that. Country Club type lock up? Or the real Big House? They'll have a special welcome waiting for him at the last, I'm sure.

2 minutes ago, gunner55 said:

So will the show even continue? They probably have a contract so they'll have to honor that. Country Club type lock up? Or the real Big House? They'll have a special welcome waiting for him at the last, I'm sure.

I'm guessing it may plug away for awhile until it's no fun making fun of Big Hoss anymore as it was the Chum.

38 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

He's not allowed to have them in his possession....word is he's had a felony on his record. Real straight-up guy. Adios, Chumhole.

I defer to Reb and it also said it's illegal to have guns if you have uncontrolled substances aka drugs.  I read it as the guns become illegal once the drug issue crops up.

On 3/18/2016 at 3:28 PM, RebelSS said:

Whats really kind of odd about that is that on the show he was the dumb, dumb they always made shoot the old guns they were going to buy that may blow up! Even shooting them they would have been in his possession according to the Law I would think?

Are those old muzzleloaders considered a firearm? I was under the impression that in some states felons can still possess muzzleloaders. I could very well be wrong though. 

1 minute ago, roony said:

Are those old muzzleloaders considered a firearm? I was under the impression that in some states felons can still possess muzzleloaders. I could very well be wrong though. 

Does "fire still come out of it?" :D

I am Not saying I think they should be able to, but......

1. Can a person prohibited by law from possessing a firearm acquire and use a black powder muzzle loading firearm?

The Gun Control Act of 1968 (GCA) prohibits felons and certain other persons from possessing or receiving firearms and ammunition (“prohibited persons”). These categories can be found at 18 U.S.C. § 922(g) and (n) in http://atf.gov/publications/download/p/atf-p-5300-4.pdf. However, Federal law does not prohibit these persons from possessing or receiving an antique firearm. The term “antique firearm” means any firearm (including any firearm with a matchlock, flintlock, percussion cap, or similar type of ignition system) manufactured in or before 1898. The definition includes any replica of an antique firearm if it is not designed or redesigned for using rimfire or conventional centerfire fixed ammunition, or uses rimfire or conventional centerfire ammunition which is no longer manufactured in the United States, and which is not readily available in ordinary channels of commercial trade. Further, any muzzle loading rifle, shotgun, or pistol which is designed to use black powder or black powder substitute, and which cannot use fixed ammunition, is an “antique firearm” unless it (1) incorporates a firearm frame or receiver; (2) is a firearm which is converted into a muzzle loading weapon; or (3) is a muzzle loading weapon which can be readily converted to fire fixed ammunition by replacing the barrel, bolt, breechblock, or any combination thereof. See 18 U.S.C. § 921(a)(3), (a)(16).

https://www.atf.gov/resource-center/docs/0501-firearms-top-10-qaspdf/download

Edited by roony