• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Voice 2016

Bobby Bass

Since I am up all night on Mondays last night I binge watched the first six hours of the Voice 2016 The third or forth gal blew me away and I said out loud to no one "There is your winner"... Then I watched another impressive 6 constants perform and they just might have a real entertaining season. Of course Adam and Blake and their man crush on each other is as entertaining as the singers. Looks like I will be watch the Voice on my stay up all night Mondays

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Bobby,  Is there an intervention we need to do?  There is no place for a grown man to be watching The Voice for heaven's sake and if you're going to don't post it in public.  I'm a little disappointed. :)

Bobby's bravery, while immediately stripping him of his man card, has prompted me to come forward as well...

It just started as background noise when the Mrs. was watching. As I passed by the TV to go to my garage or down in the basement I would catch a part of a song here and there, and, if I am being honest, it sounded pretty good. One night, I stopped in the middle of the living room and watched a whole song. Before long, it was two songs. Then I was sitting down. Next thing you know, it was ME recording it on nights we were away.

Yes. I, too, am a grown man that watches The Voice.

Wow! That's so freeing! Like a big weight lifted. Thanks, Bobby Bass! Your sacrifice will be the start of a movement. Who's next? :grin:

12 minutes ago, pikestabber said:

Bobby's bravery, while immediately stripping him of his man card, has prompted me to come forward as well...

It just started as background noise when the Mrs. was watching. As I passed by the TV to go to my garage or down in the basement I would catch a part of a song here and there, and, if I am being honest, it sounded pretty good. One night, I stopped in the middle of the living room and watched a whole song. Before long, it was two songs. Then I was sitting down. Next thing you know, it was ME recording it on nights we were away.

Yes. I, too, am a grown man that watches The Voice.

Wow! That's so freeing! Like a big weight lifted. Thanks, Bobby Bass! Your sacrifice will be the start of a movement. Who's next? :grin:

Yeah-No! I have way to much to do in the garage and basement!

Need to put away all the winter ice fishing gear-sled and summerized the snow blower, then get the summer fishing gear ready, get the DualSport bike put back together and started etc,etc,etc. Maybe someday down the road when I get old and my nuts fall off! ;)

in my defense I binged watched it on hulu on Monday night when my chemo treatment keeps me awake, This last Monday/Tuesday I stayed up for 40hrs. I am already all caught up on Ncis's  Bluebloods Gotham and I got my first couple of discs for Fargo in. I should at least get my man card back with maybe just a warning attached!

far be it from me to judge this situation.  I'm only the fork police guy.  Admitting you are powerless over The Voice is probably your best bet though.  Making excuses, as good as they may be, is just a step in the wrong direction since your had already admitted you watch it.  You also admitted you "binge" watched it, that's one of the signs Bobby.

As Smokey Bear should say:

"Only you can prevent The Voice watching..."