• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild game feed

Found out this Sat one of the local pubs is having there annual wild game feed. Had other plans but game feed comes first. Everything from fish to venny to goose Chinese chicken to antelope cooked every which way. They make awesome egg rolls .

9 hours ago, smurfy said:

Come on down. It's only a 3 hour 48 minute drive!!!:P ii bet tou could even find someone to eat tgose venny backstrap jerky!:P:P

What time you picking me up? :D

1 hour ago, bobberineyes said:

Where's it at smurf ?

place called winners..........downtown cold spring......next to the bowlin alley. i'll be the good looking guy with all the wimmen hangin around me!!!!!!

3 hours ago, RebelSS said:

What time you picking me up? :D

I don't gotz to drive but a mile so your S-O-L!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D and I will have a sober cab!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, smurfy said:

place called winners..........downtown cold spring......next to the bowlin alley. i'll be the good looking guy with all the wimmen hangin around me!!!!!!

I don't gotz to drive but a mile so your S-O-L!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D and I will have a sober cab!!!!!!!

place called winners?? howed u find out about, lol

Personally I don't accept bar name changes.  Once it's named that's it I ain't calling it anything else.  Bar by our cabin was originally called Diggys...then Westside (on westside of town...get it?) now it's The Third Base.

I call if Diggys and I'm not changing.  All by buddies call it Diggys.  If you ever want to know the "new guy" that I'm with he's the guy that calls it Third Base.  

Sounds like a great time to me, just hope the food police don't show up.  A few years back a bar in the cities was going to serve bear stew I think it was during the Vikes and Bears game, some how the FDA? got wind of it and showed up at the bar and told them they couldn't serve it to the public because of not knowing if the bear was processed in sanitary manner along with a few other violations.  It made the news I remember that much.

I was curious smurf,  my brodder said he was going to a game dinner soon, I'll havta ax him if that's the one. I was a member of a club for lots of years that put them on, we never had a problem with getting shut down for any reason.

2 hours ago, leechlake said:

may have worded that a little poorly.  I've been on hold with Wells Fargo and not focused.  Frankly I should focus on the typing and not being on hold it's been so long.

So what's the details here? Start Time? Does everyone bring something like a Church Game feed or just pay at the door? I'm going to be in St Cloud all day from our Grandsons hockey turny.

1 hour ago, leechlake said:

Del- even I laughed at that one...that San Diego lifestyle has done you well.  

Sometimes they almost write themselves.... 

Tonight it's Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Shut-Down Ale.  66.6 IBU

To modify an old slogan "one beer to have when you are having only one"

49 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

So what's the details here? Start Time? Does everyone bring something like a Church Game feed or just pay at the door? I'm going to be in St Cloud all day from our Grandsons hockey turny.

You can donate. A lot of people don't. They shut the grill down to other food when that starts! Oh and the chief of police in town helps cook! Starts about 3 ish.

1 hour ago, IceHawk said:

Smurfy  hopeing to get down there sat. Those guys put on one of the best wild game feeds around. Ill buy yah a beverage :) if we run into each other.

Sounds good. I should be there till I am stuffed!:lol::cry: well i mean 5 or6 

Just so I am clear Leech no you don't pay at the door. The bar gladly accepts beer buying!

6 hours ago, leechlake said:

Personally I don't accept bar name changes.  Once it's named that's it I ain't calling it anything else.  Bar by our cabin was originally called Diggys...then Westside (on westside of town...get it?) now it's The Third Base.

I call if Diggys and I'm not changing.  All by buddies call it Diggys.  If you ever want to know the "new guy" that I'm with he's the guy that calls it Third Base.  

There are 3 bars basically on the main drag. One is called the side bar the other was called the middle bar, now called grumpies and the feed was called the end bar, now winners.

Edited by smurfy

1 hour ago, smurfy said:

You can donate. A lot of people don't. They shut the grill down to other food when that starts! Oh and the chief of police in town helps cook! Starts about 3 ish.

Rats!  Grandsons second hockey game starts at 3:30pm. :(

smurf they want people.to.stay and spend money, dont chase them away. leave it at home, or bring my backstrap.jerkey:P:P:P:P:P:P

19 minutes ago, smurfy said:

Took out fish summer sausage and various seasoned sausages to thaw for Sat. Can't wait. Also bringing my home canned pickles and pickled fish.

fish summer sausage, boy i think reiny wouldnt even touch that.

4 minutes ago, Boar said:

smurf they want people.to.stay and spend money, dont chase them away. leave it at home, or bring my backstrap.jerkey:P:P:P:P:P:P

fish summer sausage, boy i think reiny wouldnt even touch that.

Sounds like something a Norwegian would make...