• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Well put a fork in it!

leech~~

Warm weather and rain in the forecast doesn't look good. I'm headed up to LOW in about a week for one last ride and a little fishing then it looks like storage time for the sled. On the bright side I took a ride around the block on the scooter the other day so hopefully it will be a quick transition from snowmobiling to motorcycles this year. Even the streets are pretty clean so far and not much sand and salt piled up.

May get a few miles on locally on thursday, then a laker trip to Burntside this saturday.  Then between B-ball tournies and spring break the sleds will get summerized and hope to swap out for the boat the last weekend in March.  Hoping to spend a few hours that first weekend of April on Superior trolling for silver outta Dos Harbors :D

Edited by Xplorer

51 minutes ago, LoonASea said:

Im not done yet ,,,,Im planning to ride the HCS ride from SB to GM this saturday ,,,Just hoping i can keep up the "Brisk Pace" ,,,If not I will catch up when they take breaks

Hey may as well end the season with a little "Brisk Pace" run to see what she can do!  :)

Just don't end the season with a "Bang" into a tree trying to keep up! :(

1 hour ago, OLE77 said:

140 miles today. Trails really good.

I'm sure the Arrow head was good this weekend but will take a beating with the heat coming next week.  Glad you got one in!

31 minutes ago, LoonASea said:

Well I survived the HCS brisk pace  ,,, I did detour to the Trestle for a trainwreck,,,,I think I dislocated my belly button trying to ride the bumps after that burger,,,Looking at the forecast I'm pretty sure my riding is done for the season

Brisk Pace is never good after a Trainwreck! Glad you survived to ride another day! :)

All that's left now is a wash and wax for the sleds and trailer, and they'll be ready to be swapped out for the boat in storage.

54 at my house yesterday and lots of warm the next week will do in the local trails.  

Bring on open water trolling!! 

I took my two-up for one last ride on the lake yesterday morning. There still was a bit of snow but not much. By the tie I drop back up the hill (dirt) and parked the sled, and then cleaned up a little in garage.... I looked back at the lake and all the snow was water on the ice! I am done, the second lackluster winter for my sledding around my neck of the woods. Time to polish the toons ;)

I was supposed to be heading up to Lake of the woods this morning for my annual  snowmobile/fishing trip but the weather put a damper on that. Only got a couple trips on the new sled and a little over 200 miles so I guess it will still be pretty new next year. I said it might be the last machine I buy and at this rate I may be right. I hope we get some decent snow in the metro area next year as there hasn't been enough snow in the last 2 years to even groom a trail around here.