Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

MNUser

Donald Trump

4,272 posts in this topic

Face it, you got caught regurgitating the echo chamber moonbat vomit.  Again.

#LIV

8 minutes ago, roony said:

Make that 5th grader. :grin:

Are you from Mexico? ;)

The Republicans have been handed the presidency on a silver platter, and they are going to blow it.

1 hour ago, roony said:

I would vote for Kasich, (pretty much said so on here after the first debate), but I thought you said anyone who has a snowball's chance and he doesn't seem to fall into that category. 

I also would have voted for Bush but that snowball already melted. 

This to me is just too dang funny. If I was going to make a list of the posters on this forum that were anti establishment FM_Mike and del would be very near the bottom.

Goes to show that you aren't as smart or as good a reader as you give yourself credit for... 

38 minutes ago, delcecchi said:

Goes to show that you aren't as smart or as good a reader as you give yourself credit for... 

More name calling by the Progressive.

Somebody please take Roony's shovel before he hurts himself. 

hole.jpg

1 hour ago, roony said:

More name calling by the Progressive.

Still can't read.  No names called, only facts pointed out.  

Would kill to see Trump vs Sanders, then watch the parties implode. I don't care how many bumps we have in the road either of these guys would be better than any of the garbage we have been forced to elect for so long.

GeluNumber1 likes this

9 hours ago, Bear55 said:

Would kill to see Trump vs Sanders, then watch the parties implode. I don't care how many bumps we have in the road either of these guys would be better than any of the garbage we have been forced to elect for so long.

Sanders most likely doesn't have a chance, and he will serve to funnel votes to Hillary.

Today is super Tuesday, so the outcome in Texas should serve as a good indicator for Trump.

Also sort of a setback to Rubio if he loses in Florida in a couple weeks.

Edited by delcecchi

I'm guessing Trump doesn't have the right brand of Kool-Aid for Texas voters, but we will see...

I thought this quote from an article at national review page was a good summary.  BTW, NR is conservative and virulently anti trump.  

o far Trump’s supporters have put up with his hypocrisies, self-contradictions, and unhinged statements — as if all that is felt to be a small price for hearing him pulverize Washington careerists, media flunkies, hypocritical grandees, and Republican sellouts. Americans are sick and tired of Black Lives Matter careerists and abject racists calling them racists, of wealthy apartheid liberals lecturing them about their white-privileged middle-class status, of crony green capitalists with huge carbon footprints, of hypocritical multimillionaire Malibu scolds, of the media hectoring the 52 percent who pay income taxes and canonizing the 48 percent who do not, of illegal aliens laying down to them a set of ultimatums while praising the country they were glad to leave and ankle-biting the one they want to stay in, of elites worrying more about the feelings of Islamic radicals than the terrorism that jihadists commit, and of our elected representatives borrowing more money for more government programs that make things far worse for everybody except those who run them.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/432098/donald-trump-how-fight-him

The article itself is an unabashed attack on Trump, as is this really.

4 hours ago, swamptiger said:

Sanders most likely doesn't have a chance, and he will serve to funnel votes to Hillary.

Today is super Tuesday, so the outcome in Texas should serve as a good indicator for Trump.

Why give up after today? No doubt the party and the media will come out huge against him but that is only 16 states. Nationally he is polling well and seems to have beaten the predicted numbers in Iowa and Nevada . Given all we know about Hillary I'm shocked she gets as many votes as she does. If it wasn't for those shady super delegates and press it would be practically even.

Dotch and lovebigbluegills like this

I'm just stoked to watch the GOP prostaff and amateurs here go bananas for Trump when he get the nomination like he's the best thing ever.

1 hour ago, delcecchi said:

I thought this quote from an article at national review page was a good summary.  BTW, NR is conservative and virulently anti trump.  

The article itself is an unabashed attack on Trump, as is this really.

Sounds like you are a Hillary supporter. 

1 hour ago, Bear55 said:

Why give up after today? No doubt the party and the media will come out huge against him but that is only 16 states. Nationally he is polling well and seems to have beaten the predicted numbers in Iowa and Nevada . Given all we know about Hillary I'm shocked she gets as many votes as she does. If it wasn't for those shady super delegates and press it would be practically even.

Polling doesn't mean much.  The delegate count is what matters, since whoever reaches the magic number first gets the nomination - doesn't matter what the polls say after that unless some of the delegates can be convinced to change their minds.

Actually, I hope Trump wins today, since that would pave the way for a third party.

And I don't believe the candidate would be Bloomberg, since he's just another east coast liberal....

1 hour ago, swamptiger said:

Polling doesn't mean much.  The delegate count is what matters, since whoever reaches the magic number first gets the nomination - doesn't matter what the polls say after that unless some of the delegates can be convinced to change their minds.

Those magical super delegates will have quite an interesting decision should Hillary fall behind. Do you think they have the balls to sway the nomination?

Balls?     Balls?   Who said anything about balls on a bunch of Liberal caucus members!!!!

40 minutes ago, swamptiger said:

Actually, I hope Trump wins today, since that would pave the way for a third party.

And I don't believe the candidate would be Bloomberg, since he's just another east coast liberal....

You keep saying/inferring that it'll be over today or that Texas will all but seal the deal.  Not even close.  The delegates are still awarded proportionally at this point of the year. 

Trump, backed by the KKK. You can't make that dump up. Funny stuff. Gotta love it! 

And the Black Panthers backed Obama. 

4 hours ago, roony said:

Sounds like you are a Hillary supporter. 

Not hardly.  And neither is National Review.   But this thread is about Trump.  

BTW when Trump was asked about David Duke, I bet he had no idea who David Duke is.    He really hasn't been in the news for many years.    Al Sharpton is supporting Hillary.  Don't you think she ought to disavow him, given his history? 

Being as how there are several instances, some of them quite recent, where Trump mentioned David Duke I think you would lose that bet. You are the Hillary supporter maybe you should advise her to disavow him.