Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

MNUser

Donald Trump

4,272 posts in this topic

No doubt the bill would be complicated.......but maybe try longer than a week or two.....considering that is what your party has promised for 7 years. 

32 minutes ago, delcecchi said:

What would a good bill be?  And would it satisfy both the establishment and the Freedom Caucus?  

They have had at least 7 years to answer that question. If they don't have the answer then those 52 odd votes were wasted time. 

A good bill would do the things they campaigned on.

Did the failed bill do that? If not why?

Ryan is to blame for not being able to bring about a consensus.  He should step down, and they should select a different Speaker.  

2 minutes ago, swamptiger said:

Ryan is to blame for not being able to bring about a consensus.  He should step down, and they should select a different Speaker.  

He didn't want the job in the first place. The rabble pushed Boehner out in a river of tears and all but forced the job on Ryan. Personally I think they should ban every Sconnie from holding a leadership position including Priebus.

Boris was even banned from Fox a while back. Maybe he and Katrina Pierson are starting a ......tea bag a tea bagger......consulting firm.

cat-dog-teabag.jpg

bobbymalone likes this

17 hours ago, delcecchi said:

What would a good bill be?  And would it satisfy both the establishment and the Freedom Caucus?  

Something terrific?

trump care terrific.jpg

4 hours ago, Duffman said:

Dgoods.jpg

But do we really want Trump to deliver the goods? The only good thing he has done is beat Hillary, other than that less is more so keep cheering for less and more less.

On 3/24/2017 at 6:48 AM, Uncle Bill said:

NSA To Provide "Smoking Gun" Proof Obama Spied On Trump

The FBI hasn’t been responsive to the House Intelligence Committee’s request for documents, but the National Security Agency is expected to produce documents to the committee by Friday. The NSA document production is expected to produce more intelligence than Nunes has so far seen or described – including what one source described as a potential “smoking gun” establishing the spying.

Link

picard-giggling.jpg

Delicious...:)

Well Friday, Saturday, and Sunday have all come and gone. And nothing came, because your link is Zero Hedge.

Zero Hedge's content has been classified as conspiratorial, anti-establishment, and economically pessimistic, and has been criticized for presenting extreme and sometimes pro-Russian views.

I just took that straight from Wikipedia. It's amazing home much those last few words just keep showing up.

On 3/25/2017 at 9:14 PM, PurpleFloyd said:

He didn't want the job in the first place. The rabble pushed Boehner out in a river of tears and all but forced the job on Ryan. Personally I think they should ban every Sconnie from holding a leadership position including Priebus.

If he doesn't want the job, he shouldn't be there.

3 hours ago, swamptiger said:

If he doesn't want the job, he shouldn't be there.

I don't think Trump really wants the job either, and I'll put Obama, Hillary and Gary Johnson in that category too. Sure they all wanted to be president but none of them actually wanted to do the job.

swamptiger likes this

11 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

I don't think Trump really wants the job either, and I'll put Obama, Hillary and Gary Johnson in that category too. Sure they all wanted to be president but none of them actually wanted to do the job.

All politicians are narcissists, some just more than others and they also like the monetary benefits that go with the position.

Trump actually stated at one time he didn't really want to be President, but he was the only one who could do the job.

Edited by Juneau4
Big Dave2 likes this

Trump's Approval Rating Drops to New Low of 36%

by Frank Newport

President Donald Trump's job approval rating fell to 36% for the three-day period of March 24-26, following Republican House leaders' failed effort to pass a new healthcare bill that would have replaced the Affordable Care Act.

Trump's current 36% is two percentage points below Barack Obama's low point of 38%, recorded in 2011 and 2014.

http://www.gallup.com/opinion/polling-matters/207416/trump-approval-rating-drops-new-low.aspx

1 hour ago, bobbymalone said:

giphy.gif

picard smirk.jpg

7 hours ago, Big Dave2 said:

Hillary wanted the job so bad....   Likewise, barry and gary.   You must be on Libertarian Chemicals. 

They may have had illusions about what the job was but they wanted it soooo bad. 

Down2Earth likes this

7 minutes ago, delcecchi said:

Hillary wanted the job so bad....   Likewise, barry and gary.   You must be on Libertarian Chemicals. 

They may have had illusions about what the job was but they wanted it soooo bad. 

You're fooling yourself if you think any of those millionaires actually want to do the work of running this country.

Juneau4 likes this

21 minutes ago, Big Dave2 said:

You're fooling yourself if you think any of those millionaires actually want to do the work of running this country.

Hillary wanted to run the country so bad.....    Just like barry.  

Just now, delcecchi said:

Hillary wanted to run the country so bad.....    Just like barry.  

Just like Trump....

Look at these big important meeting Trump goes to: