• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bassmaster Fantasy group

bassfshin24

This is going to be an interesting tourney. Sounds like this place is a crazy tidal fishery. Saw a facebook post yesterday that Swindle filled up his boat with gas 3 times yesterday haha. I love places like this. It's no ones home water and there has never been a Bass tourney here. I keep switching my picks on fantasy. Wonder how many times Ill switch it today haha. 

Yep, Not many of my guys are doing well.  Hack Attack needs to come alive for me..........well he and the rest of my team.  But yeah, this one looks like it would be fun to fish...or drive through on 4-wheelers????  Honestly most of those rice pad canals look less than a foot deep.  Crazy!

Anyone watching the live feeds today? Man if I was Carl J I would be hollering at Boyd Duckett. What a piece of work. Carl said that when he got to the spot where he caught his two 7lbers yesterday Boyd D was power poled down right on it. Carl said he probably shouldn't have yelled so loud yesterday when he caught his 7lber because there was no one around him and then all the sudden Boyd comes in and starts fishing right on top of him. Boyd couldn't figure out how to catch them yesterday but when right there today and now has 16lbs. I mean it is totally legal to do but man have some respect. I can't stand people that don't find their own fish and let everyone else do the work for them.

Not sure what to think of that one............Duckett got there first.  Maybe he had the spot in Prefishing but Joc got there first yesterday???  I dunno, just me I guess.

You watching the Blogs today?  I'm impressed with the amount of fish caught versus yesterday.  Seems guys were scraping through until the Nth Hour yesterday to get their limits.

Sounds like Carl put all his effort in practice on this one spot. He said that Boyd only came over to fish that area when he heard Carl screaming and saw him catch the two 7lbers. To me that's pretty crappy. Especially to be right on the spot where the two 7lbers were caught. It's a very small spot and to be power poled down right on it is garbage. And now Boyd is catching them. The question was brought up that if Carl hadn't had the lead would Boyd even went back to the area where he had caught only 7lbs. Guarantee you he wouldn't have