Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

leechlake

Hillary Health

35 posts in this topic

Has Hillary Clinton ever considered exercising?  Bernie was shooting hoops the other day and actually looked like he had some skills from short range.  I'd like to see the President attempt to keep his/her health in order.  Heck, Bill used to run all the time when he was President.  We haven't had a fat president for how long?  Hillary needs to get moving.  The size 18 pants suits aren't a good weigh (way) to win the Presidency.  Sets a bad example in just another way.

RebelSS and LindellProStaf like this

Of course she does!!! Dodging questions, running from the truth, skipping thru hoops...jumping to conclusions, etc. Hey, it's the pantsuits that makes her look fat!  Say, where does she get those 1978 gems? Omar the tent maker? :lol:

gunner55, upnorth, jerkbait and 3 others like this

If she gets the nomination, she is going to look and sound like hell in the final stretch of campaigning for the general election, maybe her husband as well.    She will be 69 years old in Oct. 

20 minutes ago, roony said:

All her public appearances are making the price of pancake flour go up and up

I noticed that in the latest debate.  She made Bernie look as tan as John Boehner.  It also made me think of that ridiculous time Al Gore came out and had been made up to look like Ronald Reagan.  

Speaking of the big top, tents and all, I really think yellow is her color, don't you? Appears she's also trying for that "retro" look. ;)

CbCuEu5WIAEOXgr.jpg.b526b7168cbbca5709c3

leech~~, RebelSS and Juneau4 like this

1 hour ago, Dotch said:

Speaking of the big top, tents and all, I really think yellow is her color, don't you? Appears she's also trying for that "retro" look. ;)

CbCuEu5WIAEOXgr.jpg.b526b7168cbbca5709c3

Just a progressive look-to the future-

It is ugly and she needs a cell phone---Beam me up Someone, ;)I need out of here.:D

Dotch likes this

14 hours ago, Juneau4 said:

Just a progressive look-to the future-

It is ugly and she needs a cell phone---Beam me up Someone, ;)I need out of here.:D

I hope they don't try to beam HER up....."Captain, I canna do it!!! The Transporter's overloaded! She's not meant to move this kinda load! The Dilithium crystal are overheating! They're aboot to blow, doan ya know!!"

Dotch likes this

1 minute ago, Cooperman said:

Can you imagine what the Hilderbeast is going to look like in 4 or 8 years? Yuck!

Aw c'mon, that's just sick!!!!!!!!!!!! :sick:

read a story today that one of Bill's old gals is writing a book and in it she says Bill told her Hillary "likes women more than men" aka she's a lesbian and/or bisexual.  Whatever works for you is fine with me and I don't need another reason not to vote for her so big whoop and big surprise?   Kind of funny that the fact that Bill had a mistress is completely a non issue at this point.  That horse is so far out of the corral that nobody blinks an eye to that.

I know that Hillary doesn't want some story coming out she's a lesbian and the gal that knows is afraid for her life.  She should be.  The US may not be too far from our first gay president but we aren't there yet...I don't think.

14 minutes ago, Uncle Bill said:

6a00d83451af9f69e201a73dd5830e970d-500wi

:sick:

Yikes!!! There should be a warning on this post, don't look at before mealtime!!!

RebelSS and Dotch like this

I thought it was suppose to be what she would look like in 4 to 8 years not what she looks like NOW!

Dotch and RebelSS like this

32 minutes ago, BLACKJACK said:

Yikes!!! There should be a warning on this post, don't look at before mealtime!!!

Or after!!

Dotch likes this

Every time I see her on tv she is exercising!  She's either running off at the mouth or wagging her tongue.  And I've noticed when she's wearing red she looks just like the big bomb on Angry Birds.

Dotch likes this