Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Ufatz

Which black woman?

143 posts in this topic

Okay gentlemen,  here's is this weeks question for  your consideration.

Which young black woman will the President appoint to the Supreme Court?

ufatz-  I was pondering this and I think he's going to throw someone up there that he knows won't get passed by the Senate.  My guess he picks someone that wouldn't be his first pick but qualifies to fill a lot of "protected class" type boxes that could be checked off.  Easily could be a black woman though or a muslim person.

26 minutes ago, Ufatz said:

Okay gentlemen,  here's is this weeks question for  your consideration.

Which young black woman will the President appoint to the Supreme Court?

You forgot the Lesbian part.

leechlake and Dotch like this

Oh, that's easy. :lol:

Image result for judge karen

Edited by RebelSS

It's an election year. You propose a well qualified black woman for the vacant seat. The GOP will want do all it can to delay until next year hoping for a GOP president. That would be an unconscionable delay.

When the qualified woman candidate, who happens to be black, comes up for confirmation, how is a GOP Senator or Representative going to vote AGAINST her knowing the GOP already has an election problem with women and minority voters. At present the GOP folks who have spoken out on the situation have forgotten the box they may be in. Will they be "racists" for voting against her, thus confirming all the charges made every day in every precinct and coffee shop?  What will women voters think: "oh sure, more white Republicans  trying to keep women down".

Mull it over fellas and lets see how it all plays out.  Should be interesting eh?

Simple.  African Americans gonna vote 90+ percent dem anyway.  Max nix if Rs dis some lefty black candidate. 

36 minutes ago, Ufatz said:

It's an election year. You propose a well qualified black woman for the vacant seat. The GOP will want do all it can to delay until next year hoping for a GOP president. That would be an unconscionable delay.

When the qualified woman candidate, who happens to be black, comes up for confirmation, how is a GOP Senator or Representative going to vote AGAINST her knowing the GOP already has an election problem with women and minority voters. At present the GOP folks who have spoken out on the situation have forgotten the box they may be in. Will they be "racists" for voting against her, thus confirming all the charges made every day in every precinct and coffee shop?  What will women voters think: "oh sure, more white Republicans  trying to keep women down".

Mull it over fellas and lets see how it all plays out.  Should be interesting eh?

No, they will say well that's normal for them to do that. ;)

7 hours ago, leech~~ said:

You forgot the Lesbian part.

How about what's her name...Aka Bruce Jenner?..

leech~~ likes this

Just seen his list of considerations...might not be a black woman, but it sure WON'T be a white male! :whistle:

The record for time before appointing a new judge is 125 days.   But I'm sure it's legit to stall for a year for political purposes.

This one might work. And she's funny too! Never mind that she has no experience. She should fit right in with all Obama's other nominees. ;)

56c2213b2919b_WandaSykes.jpg.b01cb8d1c9f

RebelSS likes this

I've always had a soft spot for this one...:lol:   But Wanda would work, too.

nancy+green.gif

Edited by RebelSS
Dotch likes this

7 minutes ago, RebelSS said:

I've always had a soft spot for this one...:lol:   But Wanda would work, too.

nancy+green.gif

If it has to be a black female, I vote Beyonce...

Dotch likes this

One hood rat is as good as another. His cabinet is already full of them. 

34 minutes ago, LMITOUT said:

One hood rat is as good as another. His cabinet is already full of them. 

Quite a statement-what do you mean by full of them and who do you classify as a "hood rat"?

21 minutes ago, LMITOUT said:

Every one of his thug Chicago buddies.

Only one I can find that's even from Chicago is the secretary of ed. Not even any from Illinois.:D